Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tabitha. Agency Cens, my place near Great Yarmouth.  (Read 1006 times)

Boomer gy

I have used this Agency over a few years. but probably only average a punt every 6 Months or so. I have had some decent Girls, and some right fruit cakes! Last night was a night in for me, so I booked Tabitha, now, let me start with the price, £130 for an hour home visit. with most Girls starting now @ £150, not bad. Now back to Tabitha, she called me tens mins before arrival time, and turned up on time.
Looks, dark skinned and attractive, lovely personality. smelled like a flower. I had showered, cleaned my teeth and had a couple of beers, so straight to the bedroom with a bottle of wine. I started with just chatting, feeling her breasts through her top (32 D is stated). Now time to get her kit off, carries a couple of extra pounds, but only a couple, I prefer that. I got her to sit on my face, which she seemed to enjoy, bearing in mind, no sexual likes a listed on these Girls profiles, I took a gamble, and gently slid a wet finger up her arse! Which she seemed to enjoy! As my licking her fanny got more intense, so did the arse fingering, resulting in her moaning, "i am going to cum"! I truly believe she did! Now it was my turn, with the beers and wine on board, I asked for oral to stiffen things up a bit, with her fanny in my face again, I got this uncovered! Great! Now, this seemed to go on for ages, with no complaints from her, I was not in her mouth all the time, when I did cum, it was not in her mouth, but I do not think this would have been a problem. It was now game over, I did not have sex, my hour was up too soon, and I was done. If there is one little niggle, it is these Ladies always get a call from their driver ten mins before the hour is up. But, you always get your time! Not like some Girls that want to piss off as soon as you shot your lot! I will definitely book this Girl again!

External Link/Members Only

Offline sxman

Thanks for the review.

How many times have you used this agency Boomer ?

Boomer gy

Hi, probably 15/20 times over a good few years, I have seen Felicity and Tabitha in the last Year, similar service. GOOD!! :thumbsup:

Offline madeinwales56

Thanks for the review.

How many times have you used this agency Boomer ?

I know what the next question is going to be ...

Offline sxman

I know what the next question is going to be ...

I don't need to ask it as I'm pretty sure I already know the answer  :lol:

Offline madeinwales56

So, Blany1975 gets banned after asking about and/or promoting this CENS agency and Boomer GY pops up with a review about a prossie from CENS which reads more like an advert and says he's used this agency on more than a dozen occasions. One banned just before the other registers. Maybe my sceptical gland is working overtime but I feel something isn't right here. I know this is Norfolk but if I were a betting man my money would be on them being very closely related if not the same person or even our old friend MickyBarnes1984.
That'll all come out in the wash bor ...
« Last Edit: May 01, 2016, 01:17:20 pm by madeinwales56 »

Boomer gy

If you read my review, it states "I have had some right fruit cakes" so why so sceptical! You prick!!!!

James999

You prick!!!!

Why so angry and abusive so quick? Is it because you've been sussed out so quickly  :unknown:

Boomer gy

I think you were sussed very quickly for being a prick and not reading the review properly!

Offline uutarn

God dammit, missed the drama again.

Banning reason: Abusive tout.

Spot on.

Offline madeinwales56

If you read my review, it states "I have had some right fruit cakes" so why so sceptical! You prick!!!!

Now who's the prick?! Enjoy the view from the guest room Boomer. My guess is Mr CENS will be back soon peddling his own special brand of bollocks.