Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Flirty Fiona-Hertfordshire  (Read 1260 times)

Online Aji81

Just thought I would add this on here as a warning in case anyone might be considering booking this lady. Can’t see there are any existing comments or reports on her so far:

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

I was contemplating a booking recently as pics showed a decent MILF. However, the last AW feedback added on there was a comment only stating the lady in question had stolen the poster’s wallet after their meet. I know nothing on AW is gospel but it was an AW member with a lot of positive feedback.

Subsequently this lady has changed her feedback to private and states on her profile:

‘My feedback is set to private because this is just the type of person I am and like to keep certain things private. Rest assured NO NEGATIVE FEEDBACK ALL POSITIVE AND SATISFACTION COMMENTS LEFT’

This seems pretty suspect to me so just a heads up in case anyone in future is looking to take a gamble on hidden feedback for this one.

Offline Horizontal pleasures

expensive private gallery. £6.

Prices Slashed

Judging from the free pics I’d say Fiona was Floyd. Trans
« Last Edit: September 13, 2018, 03:42:53 am by Prices Slashed »

Offline Tanky171

She also looks nothing like her photos either totally different lady

Offline unclepokey

I'm not a fluffy or a White Knight but I can shed illumination here.
Fiona and I had a booking but half way through a phone call from her daughter prompted her to have to terminate the engagement. I'd paid her for a couple f hours. Matters were somewhat rushed and I left feeling that if I did re-book I'd have some useful reduction in the fee.
On another occasion I had an appointment with Trendy Shantie (a lovely black lady may I say). We did meet but not in a carnal way. I thought I would see her at her flat but apparently she had unexpected guests at her home. She had spent some time trying to hire a room in a hotel. I parked up at a different hotel awaiting developments. We did meet. I gave her a small sum for her trouble but declined to meet in a Hotel. I did, however suffer a parking fine of £60. My feedback did not explain this terribly well.
Uncle Pokey

Offline tintin100

Fiona and I had a booking but half way through a phone call from her daughter prompted her to have to terminate the engagement. I'd paid her for a couple f hours. Matters were somewhat rushed and I left feeling that if I did re-book I'd have some useful reduction in the fee.
On another occasion I had an appointment with Trendy Shantie (a lovely black lady may I say). We did meet but not in a carnal way. I thought I would see her at her flat but apparently she had unexpected guests at her home. She had spent some time trying to hire a room in a hotel. I parked up at a different hotel awaiting developments. We did meet. I gave her a small sum for her trouble but declined to meet in a Hotel. I did, however suffer a parking fine of £60. My feedback did not explain this terribly well.
Uncle Pokey
She terminated the appointment and not refunded you and that's not white knighting ?

Online Aji81

Uncle Pokey

I’m pretty sure it wasn’t your fb she was hiding. This was definitely ‘my wallet was stolen’ not what you described which seems like she bilked you out of an hour. Seems a bit convenient the ‘emergency’ phonecall halfway through but maybe you will get a reduction in future. Seems bit risky to me.
Also...a review would have been nice  :hi:

Offline wannabe

Never punt in Luton is my advice. I did quite a few years ago, several times, and none were any good.