Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: youngblonde97 - stevenage. 1hour outcall.  (Read 1125 times)

soho_lover

Youngblonde97 - 1hour outcall to Welwyn garden city.
29/06/17 - 23.30

English, 5ft 5", mousey blonde, size 10, 8/10, 19/20 very nice and young looking.

External Link/Members Only OR External Link/Members Only

Hello fellow punters,

This is my first review, I have just recently joined the site. But I have been punting for a while.

I was looking through AW for my options on a meet for that night.
I have seen Cassie on AW for about a month now and have hade my eye on her.

Thought id give her a try, i read on a post that she messed quite a few punters around on here a few weeks back.

I AW messaged her, asking her if she was available for a 1hour outcall this evening and she replied within 30 mins and said she was and asked if I could submit a booking request.

Booking request submitted, Just my town and postcode, in the address section.

Got a text off her 15 min later asking for the full address.
At first I didn't know weather to tell her but one wanted to sample what she hade to offer.
Like to atleast speak over the phone before giving out my full address.

Text her full address. She replied thanks and said she see me at 23.30.
She arrived on my road at 2300, she text me at 23.15 saying shes arrived abit early and to let her know when to knock at my house. Told her to come straight away.

Entered my house and went to the bedroom, offered her a drink or a shower, declined both.

She is very shy, you can tell she's a new WG.

We started by FK standing up then moved on to the bed whit FK

Fk for a few mins then started DFK and playing with each other over clothes.
We both stripped and more FK whilst playing with each other hade no problem with me rubbing her clit or breasts.

Started owo which I have to say wasn't the best, just the tip. No depth to it what so ever but was delivered with effort. Good 15/20mins

Then started sex, started in missionary and then changed it doggy. Good 15/20mins
Sex was good, nice tight naturally wet pussy. She was atleast looking like she didn't mind it, if not was enjoying it. Didn't get that robotic sex feeling that some WG give.

Felling ready to pop I askd her to COB, which she did happily.

Wiped up, dressed. Quick chat then she was out the door.

Would I return?

No, but only because of the owo. The sex and the FK/DFK  was good and made it a good GFE punt.
But the oral is the biggest thing for me in a punt so wouldn't return because wasn't great.

Final thoughts.
Price - £110 1hr - outcall
Looks - 8/10
Friendliness - 9/10
Services - 6.5/10 would of been 9/10 if she was capable of some depth

All in all a good punt, far from negative.

Hope this helps my fellow punters.

Good day chaps, happy punting.  :cool:
« Last Edit: June 30, 2017, 04:30:33 pm by soho_lover »

Offline Benjboy87

Hi there and welcome.

Thanks for the review but please can you understand that as a newbie this review will be taken with a pinch of salt. As I am sure you are aware the guys her are very sceptical with newbie posts as it's not uncommon to be the WG reviewing herself.

If youbare genuine and as you say you have been punting for a while I recommend you post reviews of other girls sobwebcan see you are genuine. Try to include details of the premises when reviewing so those that have seen the same girl can relate and confirm the surrounding (building type, door colour, type of bedroom and what not).

Providing you do those things then guys will take more warmly to your reviews.

Offline Hertsgent

I thought it was a good review - thanks for sharing on this previously Unreviewed WG :thumbsup:

Offline eyeseebee

Hi there and welcome.

Thanks for the review but please can you understand that as a newbie this review will be taken with a pinch of salt. As I am sure you are aware the guys her are very sceptical with newbie posts as it's not uncommon to be the WG reviewing herself.

If youbare genuine and as you say you have been punting for a while I recommend you post reviews of other girls sobwebcan see you are genuine. Try to include details of the premises when reviewing so those that have seen the same girl can relate and confirm the surrounding (building type, door colour, type of bedroom and what not).

Providing you do those things then guys will take more warmly to your reviews.
Why would you take it with a pinch of salt? He's told us he wouldn't return and she only puts the tip of a cock in her mouth. Useful information I would say.

dawsonuk

Profile's now not active anymore anyway.

Offline Benjboy87

How many times have you seen a guy get shot down posting a first review. Unfortunately it's not uncommon.
Hence why I welcomed and thanked for the review and also asked for reviews of other girls.

soho_lover

I thought it was a good review - thanks for sharing on this previously Unreviewed WG :thumbsup:

Thanks, hertsgent.

soho_lover

Profile's now not active anymore anyway.

It is my friend, sometimes the second link with the user name does not always work with some profile's.

Try - External Link/Members Only    :hi: