Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ManuelaUk2 - Cambridge - Stunning!  (Read 1561 times)

6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7030978) (6 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by scouting]

Offline wordy

External Link/Members Only

When: earlier this week

Price: Paid £150 for the hour, plus £60 for anal (£210 total).

Location: House in south of the city.  There did seem to be someone else in the house

Comms: Texted about midday to see if she was available later that evening.  Replied fairly quickly to say that she was.  Bit of ping-pong to get postcode and check if A-levels were extra (yes £60, see above).  All pretty painless.  I rang her when I was near and she said she needed a couple more minutes (I was a couple of minutes early anyway).  I did get slightly concerned because she sounded eastern European on the phone, and I began to wonder if it was a B&S.

Luckily, when she opened the door, it was definitely the girl in the pics, and wow!  She is super hot.  Very cute and pretty face, nice and busty, slim waist and massive hips and arse.  The waist-to-hip ratio is off the charts, and I love that.  Her legs are also thick, giving her an amazing hourglass figure.  She was wearing fishnet holdups and a bra and just looked absolutely gorgeous.

Upstairs into the bedroom with the paperwork out of the way, we quickly started kissing.  Pretty light at first but it soon turned into DFK.  Her lips are really soft, and after a few minutes she went down on me and gave me one of the best OWO BJs I've had in very long time!  Nice and sloppy and deep.  I then went down on her, and her pussy tasted great.  She likes to hold her pussy while you lick her to fully expose her clit, and kept grinding against my tongue.  Lots of moaning and I genuinely believe she was enjoying herself.  I also gave her a good rimming too, which she also enjoyed.

It wasn't long before I wanted to fuck that amazing arse of her.  Rubber on and lubed up, she asked my to lay on the bed, and she gradually lowered herself onto me.  Took a minute or two to get it fully in, but once it was in we were away.  Eventually changed to doggy and gave her right good seeing to.  At the point she moaned "Just fuck me!" it was too much and I came in the bag.

Some stilted conversation (She can speak English pretty well, but has trouble understanding other people) before round two.

She would only do OW the second time.  She didn't say why, and I wasn't bothered anyway.  That moved onto missionary and cowgirl (in pussy this time).  I started to finger her arse while she was on to, and then she tried to put my cock back in there, but I wasn't quite hard enough the second time.  She decided to give me a hand job, and this went on for what seemed like ages.  After a while I wasn't sure if I was going to be able to cum a second time, but she eventually sat on my face, so my face was completely buried in her arse and that easily took me over the line.

As you can tell, this is all a bit fluffy, but it was probably one of my top 5 punts of all time.  She is absolutely gorgeous, and if you are an arse man, you don't want to miss out hers!  :thumbsup:

Offline dkpunter

Good review. This is matching my past experiences with her when she toured Norwich and I will be absolutely back to see her.

Offline mandy18

She really does look hot, only trouble is, I find the white tits after suntanning a big turnoff

Offline wordy

She really does look hot, only trouble is, I find the white tits after suntanning a big turnoff

I'm not 100% sure, but I don't recall any tan lines on her tits when I saw her the other day