Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pubes, best way to shave ?  (Read 4770 times)

Offline Lizzie_Lockhart

• Service Provider
I cover the entire area in baby oil as it's a good barrier between your skin and the razor plus it leaves everything very smooth and moisturised; another bonus is your can see exactly where you're shaving.

Just make sure to do this well advance of the booking and to rinse thoroughly as baby oil (or any kind of oil for that matter) weakens condoms and makes them more likely to tear

x

Offline Chorley

I tried shaving once. Never again!!! :scare:

All I did was get a couple of slight nick and it was like Sweeney Todd had been doing overtime down there.

I use something called Nads (no really) and slaver it in for the ten minutes. I've even used it on my arse crack with good results.

One word of warning: do it at least a few hours( or ideally the day before) as it smells quite ripe.

Offline curry

I gave up on shaving them ages ago, kept getting nicks even using the sideburn trimmer of my electric razor, and wet shaving was tedious. Now I get them waxed every 4-5 weeks instead. Been going for coming on a year and a half and wouldn't do it any other way now.

+1 and if you get your ass done same time women love it they love to rim a waxed ass (if that is your thing) you will also find that the more you get it done the thinner the hair gets and the slower it grows back so as time goes on its required less frequent.

Offline Cum_again

I use a newish Mach 3 blade... too old and you're more likely to nick yourself.

Stretch the old nutsack out and off you go.  It's amazing what area it covers when it's fully stretched.
I always shave dry and I seem to get a much better shave that way with fewer mistakes...

Online timsussex

Stretch the old nutsack out and off you go.  It's amazing what area it covers when it's fully stretched.
I always shave dry and I seem to get a much better shave that way with fewer mistakes...

I suppose you can only make 2 mistakes - unless you are Hitler!

Offline KO_81

Just make sure to do this well advance of the booking and to rinse thoroughly as baby oil (or any kind of oil for that matter) weakens condoms and makes them more likely to tear

x

Yeah I always rinse thoroughly and do it the day before any meeting. xx

Online timsussex

Offline l4at

No idea why you guys would decide to shave down there? Far too risky to get cut!  :scare:

Offline Thin_Lizzy_125

Man up and get a wax I say. Everything off. The pain becomes more and more manageable as you get used to it. If she's a good therapist she'll understand and take care (think soothing strokes).

Bonus, you have a female therapist paying deep attention to your junk for 30min or so. Things can only get better from there :rolleyes:

Offline notcalledchris

No idea why you guys would decide to shave down there? Far too risky to get cut!  :scare:

Is has never crossed my mind to shave anything other than my face

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Use a Philips Bodygroomer, designed specifically for men. Also, you can take it and use it in the shower as well, since it is waterproof.

External Link/Members Only

Jas1975

F***ng carefully.............

Offline Cum_again

I've never cut myself...

It feels really great when you first shave your ball bag, plus, girls will suck on your balls which is fucking amazing.

Can't believe I went years not having my balls sucked because they were hairy...

You have to try it!

An tUasal Liathroid Mor

Strange!!!.....exactly the same for me....try the Mach 3 Turbo....a slightly smoother shave....

Offline Trotter671

The electric trimmer I've had for years works for me - never been brave enough for a blade down there :scare:

Offline fudi_maar

I've started tweezing....it's time consuming - takes about a couple of hours over 2 days to get the base of the dick and ball all smooth and shiny - but I like to think I'm spending quality time with my genitals :-)