Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: HanselOGretel Exeter Info?  (Read 901 times)

Offline anonymouse72

Looking at the profile below and the new profile pic makes her of interest. Just wondered if anyone had any info or had seen her? No number posted so all Comms by via AW I'm guessing. Anyone had the pleasure?

External Link/Members Only

Offline Avabar

Been very tempted by this one myself. No reviews and very limited pictures has always put me off though.

Offline JimmySW

The green lingerie shot is stolen: External Link/Members Only  and is also used in an advert in Toronto.

Having said that the AW feedback does appear to be genuine - maybe take one for the team?
« Last Edit: December 04, 2023, 08:23:56 am by JimmySW »

Offline anonymouse72

The green lingerie shot is stolen: External Link/Members Only  and is also used in an advert in Toronto.

Having said that the AW feedback does appear to be genuine - maybe take one for the team?

Thanks, I didn't do any image searches as I struggle to do them on my phone. I was fully intending to TOFTT however the fake profile pic is now giving me second thoughts. I get the need for discretion but it doesnt inspire confidence in the SP.

Offline anonymouse72

Managed to suss out the image search and other photos are from an Onlyfans girl, Lauren Elizabeth.
Fake photos are enough to put me off I think.

Offline exe-punter

Have just written a review - sorry for being late with it. Feel free to ask questions.

Offline anonymouse72

Have just written a review - sorry for being late with it. Feel free to ask questions.

Thank you and much appreciated. I suspected she may be the former GND so thanks for confirming.