Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sassy Stella - Bath. Any info?  (Read 505 times)

Offline Natedrake606

External Link/Members Only

Has anybody ever seen this girl? She pops in Bath quite regularly but never displays a telephone number and has never replied to my AW messages.

She tours a lot as I have her in my HL and noticed she does display a contact number when working elsewhere

She looks quite fit and I'm really keen to give her a pounding

Offline Maverick090

I do not have any experience with Stella only with Brazilians as per se. I find a very hit and miss occasionally you do find aI do not have any experience with Stella only with Brazilians as per se. I find a very hit and miss occasionally you do find a gem, but that’s rare. If you look at her pricing and wanted to have CIM & FK … it seems a bit steep for me TOFTT.. File a report and tell us how you got on

Offline radman67

I would say she’s probably using Bath as a location when she “parks” her profile, especially if you say a number is displayed when she’s showing elsewhere.

Offline Cupid Stuntz

Make a note of the number when it is displayed then when she's advertising as being in Bath ring.

Or just call her when she's at another location and ask if she does actually work in Bath or not.