Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Elise in Plymouth  (Read 487 times)

Offline JimmySW

External Link/Members Only

Thought I would try and go a little off piste as nothing new is around at the moment and came across the above. I enquired about an incall  within the hour if possible and she messaged back on Whatsapp -

For my reservation, you can pay the half amount of the service and after that pay me in cash. So let me know if you're interested in that?

All because she was worried I might be wasting her time - well she wasted mine by engaging in pointless messages!

Offline Prifessionallondinguy

External Link/Members Only

Thought I would try and go a little off piste as nothing new is around at the moment and came across the above. I enquired about an incall  within the hour if possible and she messaged back on Whatsapp -

For my reservation, you can pay the half amount of the service and after that pay me in cash. So let me know if you're interested in that?

All because she was worried I might be wasting her time - well she wasted mine by engaging in pointless messages!

:D
« Last Edit: November 30, 2021, 06:24:08 pm by Prifessionallondinguy »

Offline Prifessionallondinguy

Been admiring her on Yandex which led to a London based agency with the most stunning Asian girls listed… all at competitive prices promising the earth.
If only  :D
« Last Edit: December 01, 2021, 06:00:00 pm by Prifessionallondinguy »