Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Seeking Gloucestershire  (Read 1474 times)

Offline simit

I have checked the site rules and can't see that I can't post the following.
I have been right royally f**ked off with the girls on SA.  Sadly I can not report anything positive.
So here are some of my negative experiences on SA recently where I have been with time wasters despite them giving me their number to WhatsApp - can you believe it:
Timewaster
External Link/Members Only
Timewaster
Timewaster - cost me a hotel booking !!
Delusional on expected payment
High horse

If I have missed the signs then I am sure moderators will remove the post.  Apologies in advance

Offline martini2429

• Temp ban until
    27/02/24 @ 16:24
  • Reviews: 0
I have checked the site rules and can't see that I can't post the following.
I have been right royally f**ked off with the girls on SA.  Sadly I can not report anything positive.
So here are some of my negative experiences on SA recently where I have been with time wasters despite them giving me their number to WhatsApp - can you believe it:
Timewaster
Timewaster
High horse

If I have missed the signs then I am sure moderators will remove the post.  Apologies in advance

You are not alone, if you read the open threads that are available on this site for seeking you will see there are a great number of timewasters etc all over the country, can you expand on why they were time wasters etc, would be a great help to others using seeking in your area.

:drinks:

Offline simit

Simple really.  I appreciate the girls probably get bombarded with messages on the site, however when they reply the conversation seems to take days and sometimes weeks.  You might think you are lucky that they give you their number to move on to WhatsApp chat - o no same drawn out process.  If you give them a chase - 'cos we are all busy and don't want to waste time, they get all uppitty or just blank you. 
Have you seen the cartoon with 2 blokes sitting having a beer and saying right we are going to stay here until we finally understand women - the cartoon depicts 2 skeletons  :dash:

Offline southcoastpunter

thanks for your views Op but any reason why you didn't put this on one of the existing SA threads on the SW board? Not sure its helpful having some many separate ones. You might disagree with me and think it is a good idea to have a separate one but if we all do that we won't know where to look in the future.

one of the existing threads is https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=299753.100. Forum helps can't move posts/threads but if you agree Op you could report your post and ask a mod to do it.

Offline joninbristol

Simple really.  I appreciate the girls probably get bombarded with messages on the site, however when they reply the conversation seems to take days and sometimes weeks.  You might think you are lucky that they give you their number to move on to WhatsApp chat - o no same drawn out process.  If you give them a chase - 'cos we are all busy and don't want to waste time, they get all uppitty or just blank you. 
Have you seen the cartoon with 2 blokes sitting having a beer and saying right we are going to stay here until we finally understand women - the cartoon depicts 2 skeletons  :dash:

Just part of the (general) female psyche unfortunately mate.
Most girls, SA or just plain civies like to know they're being chased and will ghost you for a while before replying, or only get back to you when they're aching for attention.
And then they complain that you don't communicate with them enough.....  :wackogirl: :dash:

I have an otherwise intelligent female friend who thrives on the princess treatment and does this on a regular basis.
And then wonders why her relationships don't last long.
(Hint: There's one person who's a common thread!)

One of the reasons AW/VS can be better - you don't have to deal with this kind of immature attention seeking psycho shit. Might sound brutal, but I've never met a man who doesn't get tired of it very quickly.
:hi:

« Last Edit: October 31, 2021, 09:49:16 pm by joninbristol »

Offline simit

Southcoast - no particular reason - I wasn't aware of it.  Anybody want to move it - crack on.  Just sharing intel

Jon - the wiseman in Bristol  :drinks:

Offline simit

Ah apols SCP - I have seen that but the area covered is huge - I'm only interested in Glos - as i am sure many others are.

Online Prifessionallondinguy

Glos seemed a good place to find slightly older MA students. 
If it’s any consolation it’s hit n’ Miss in London too.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2021, 08:02:58 am by Prifessionallondinguy »

Offline Cunning Punt

As others have said, some more detail about why you came to a particular conclusion is helpful and it is best to put info on the SW SA thread. Yes it's a large area but even that does not get posts every day, and having a SA thread just for one county ie a small area would be pointless because it would die a death, slip off the first couple of pages and no-one would know it's there.

Post to the regional thread but rather than just putting the link, put at least the SB's location so other members from further afield aren't clicking on a profile they won't be interested in. Adding the profile name and age is also helpful.

My thoughts on your list, particularly as you asked if you had missed signs:
Timewaster

Is this one actually from Glos because her profile says London?
She didn't reply to either my first message or a follow-up saying I assumed I wasn't her type. Guess I was too ugly for her.  :rolleyes: But at least by not responding, she didn't waste my time like yours.

Timewaster

Gone.

Profile says Worcestershire. No dealings but "finer things in life" is a yellow flag but not red, though asking guys to get them something for their wish list is a red flag for me.

Lulu, Glos.

Interesting. Had dealings with this one.

What was she actually expecting? The word 'wealth' on her profile suggests high demands. I contacted her saying if she was looking for wealth then we wouldn't be suited and she then seemed fairly open - and indeed keen - to meet if no finance involved because she has had a closeted life in recent years.

We exchanged several messages on SA, which were slow, and then WA, which were quicker, but I gave up because she seems a very troubled individual with a lot of baggage and negative vibes, including mentioning shortage of money, problems in her accommodation and alleged previous stalking from someone on SA.

She then chased me up and when I said sorry we weren't suited, then had a pop before blocking me, saying I could have made this decision on SA (well not really as her replies were slow and short), guys like me weren't serious etc (well I am as are many others but given above it's not surprising that guys aren't pursuing).

High horse

No dealings with this Gloucester lass but a couple of warning signs. Any girl who complains about timewasters on their profile is invariably a timewaster themselves. Also a profile that is 5 years is old is a yellow flag - usually but not always it means either they're a pro (which apart from the money-focused, business-like experience, may mean they are arrogant) or a timewaster who dips in and out of SA because they are curious about the site but rarely if ever actually meets anyone.

« Last Edit: November 28, 2021, 09:52:16 am by Cunning Punt »

Offline dunbusy

Quote from: simit on October 31, 2021, 01:27:49 pm
Timewaster
External Link/Members Only.   
I had dealings with this one at the beginning of the year. She used to show Glos as well. Exchanged a lot of messages on WA, arranged a meet the following Friday, then blocked me on the Monday for no reason, so I’d agree as a time waster

Offline BN99

Quote from: simit on October 31, 2021, 01:27:49 pm
Timewaster
External Link/Members Only.   
I had dealings with this one at the beginning of the year. She used to show Glos as well. Exchanged a lot of messages on WA, arranged a meet the following Friday, then blocked me on the Monday for no reason, so I’d agree as a time waster

Had a bit of contact with her on WA a couple of years ago but i found another longer term and never chased her any further.  She is from Cheltenham and I have occassionally looked at her Istagram. I think it is her work that takes her London.

Offline simit

So here's one for you guys who have been around sometime:

Yes it is the well reported Edyta on here for her massage service - although seemed a bit of a nut.

Takes way too long to respond and probably doesn't know what she wants of SA

Offline simit

This is Elizabeth / Hannah who has lead me on for a couple weeks on WhatsApp and is now not responding.  Don't wast your time

Offline Cunning Punt

This is Elizabeth / Hannah who has lead me on for a couple weeks on WhatsApp and is now not responding.  Don't wast your time

Yet she whinges on her profile that she gets blocked a lot by guys because she's fat.  :wacko:

Not fussed about her size - she's chubby but okay IMO and not unattractive. However, I see that I had already hidden her profile, no doubt because talk about dining, shopping and finances on a profile, and the whole vibe about what she had written on there and how she said it, just put me off.