Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Veronica-Passionate  (Read 1272 times)

Offline benny789

Afternoon All,

First post so go easy fellas.....Does anyone have any info on this lady?

She is based in that revolting hotel in Norwich, she has a lot of good feedback on AW but nothing on here which i found strange.

i would like to see her.....But hate that hotel and need to find out if my money will be better spent elsewhere...Thanks. :unknown:

External Link/Members Only

Offline socks

Offline benny789

Not quite sure what you mean socks.....?
I have missed something...?

Offline socks

Not quite sure what you mean socks.....?
I have missed something...?
the revolting hotel

Offline Students Notebook

Yes, the hotel is revolting but Veronica is well worth a visit. Totally reliable, lovely girl. Feedback 100%  genuine, and, if you're quick, she's back in Norwich tomorrow for only 3 days.
I saw her last week.
Have fun.

Offline benny789

Speaking like a true PIMP Mr.Notebook....Good man! Thanks  :dash:

Offline socks

I still don't know what fucking hotel everyone's going on about

Pony1878

Got me curious too about the hotel......Revolting Hotel has 0 results on booking.com  :lol:

Offline socks

Got me curious too about the hotel......Revolting Hotel has 0 results on booking.com  :lol:
Boils my piss when people speak in these riddles in real life too, usually because it's by women with an agenda of wanting to generate a reason to be pissed off with you

Offline eyeseebee

I text her recently, because her profile says to text if she doesn't answer, and she replied to my text telling me not to text her.

Pony1878

Offline norfolk tiger

There has been some articles recently in the EDP about a local hotel owner getting grief about the state of his places and being used for prostitution,maybe the same place. Not sure if it's ok to put up the road it's on.

Pony1878

Well I think I found it....must say I wouldnt stay there

I like the way the EDP said "Offering a low-cost stay ‘whose clientele return again and again"

Offline socks

There has been some articles recently in the EDP about a local hotel owner getting grief about the state of his places and being used for prostitution,maybe the same place. Not sure if it's ok to put up the road it's on.
Indeed that's mjb but they have loads of venues all same modus operandi and used to be very punt friendly. He had a purge on that a year or so ago.

Offline benny789

Thats the shit hole! got it in one! :thumbsup:

Offline socks

Thats the shit hole! got it in one! :thumbsup:
There's 'kin loads of mjb hotels - not got yet