Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tiz-car meets Colchester  (Read 1616 times)

Barry78

External Link/Members Only

New profile in Colchester, offering car meets. Thinking about getting a blowie after the Xmas shopping later on-anyone able to shed any light on this one?

Offline RYLAND3

noticed this one pop up does look interesting.
If you toftt afer your xmas shopping you should put a review on here.
If I get the chance I might as well  not sure if car meets are in her car or your own hopefully she
knows some good places to go in Colchester out of the way.

Barry78

As you'll see from my reviews, I always post when I Toft. Perhaps this could be one you could Toft to help up your review contributions.

Offline fatboy

As you'll see from my reviews, I always post when I Toft. Perhaps this could be one you could Toft to help up your review contributions.
+1Agreed Barry, your choice of SP to me is very interesting, keep your reviews coming Dear Boy.... :hi:

Offline Bogof60

Banned reason: Abuse of a mod.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline oohermrs

Shame she doesn't do cim otherwise I'd happily give her a go for the team...

Barry78

Haha thanks gents. I do like variety!

Offline englandfan

let us know how you get on Barry

Offline Feeling Hopefull

« Last Edit: November 27, 2017, 04:44:09 pm by Feeling Hopefull »

Barry78

Bit of an update.

This one now has some new pix and one is a negative/inverted picture. When I inverted to see what it should look like, I realised it was a sp that had been around before.

Similar profile as before, carmeets etc, but something didn't seem quite right and it's the same with this one.

B

Offline Connectwrx

I agree, photos aren't that great. I tried calling a few times yesturday with no answer. Interested to know more though??!!

Offline RYLAND3

I Tried to call her a while back and no answer. I did manage to communicate via text and arranged a meet up as she only does out calls and it has to be in her car.
arrived early but she was a no show and stopped answering text's.
She either got a better offer or she is a time waster.
Hopefully someone else has more luck.

Offline muddy funxter

I Tried to call her a while back and no answer. I did manage to communicate via text and arranged a meet up as she only does out calls and it has to be in her car.
arrived early but she was a no show and stopped answering text's.
She either got a better offer or she is a time waster.
Hopefully someone else has more luck.

ta I got a text back but seems she can only do evenings which is me out I'm afraid