Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Meena Hot - Birmingham City Centre Incall  (Read 1953 times)

47 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5324089) (46 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by stevedave]

Offline chatbite

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Paid my second visit to (Street name removed as per rules) yesterday, this time to see Meena for a 30 min punt. Price paid was £70 all inclusive.

Arrived at the usual apartment block and was buzzed in on time, place was basic but perfectly presentable and fit for purpose. I had a shower at both ends of the meet at my request and all my needs were catered for.

I was pleasantly surprised when I met Meena. She's better looking in the flesh than her photos suggest and in my opinion looks younger than her stated age. She has a pretty face and a cute smile, petite slim body with small perky tits.  She speaks good English and had a sense of humour, overall I was very happy.

The action consisted of DFK, OWO, RO, covered sex in mish and anal in doggy and prone. Her OWO was fantastic, very deep nose to belly and frequently encouraged me to grab her head and face fuck her. Over half the meet was spent with her kneeling in front of me with my cock down her throat to the hilt. RO was great as she's very fresh and really gets into it although her clit is extremely sensitive. When we moved on to sex she pulled me in close and gave a little bit of dirty talk, asking me to fuck her harder etc. She then told me to fuck her ass and I was only too happy to oblige. She took a good pounding in doggy and then again in prone where she again carried on the dirty talk and begged me to cum in her ass. That tipped me over the edge and I finished in the bag.

I know there is also rimming and cim on offer but I got everything I needed from this meet so was very happy. She even laid out my clothes and helped me get dressed after my shower which wasn't necessary but was a nice touch. Overall I got amazing value for money and she's one I plan to see again soon. Possible a duo with Sonya if I can get it arranged.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2024, 12:51:50 pm by daviemac »

Offline Harold123

Is there a number I can ring for Meena?

Online RandomGuy99

Message her on AW and she will give you her number.

Offline Jasonk71

Click on the link at the top & the no will appear

Offline Benny2820

« Last Edit: May 02, 2024, 07:40:03 pm by Benny2820 »