Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New asian massage parlour - Bury st Edmunds  (Read 903 times)

Offline DoctorSmith88

Saw it on google maps for weeks but it seems they’re finally opening for business tomorrow. Looks to be run by whoever ran summer health(which was just raided by police last week) so I’m not even going to bother with this place but here it is for anyone braver than me!

External Link/Members Only

Online Foxtail17

Saw it on google maps for weeks but it seems they’re finally opening for business tomorrow. Looks to be run by whoever ran summer health(which was just raided by police last week) so I’m not even going to bother with this place but here it is for anyone braver than me!

Something in the back of my mind seems to think this was a Thai place previously. Its not a street I pass much but the address rings a bell.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2024, 06:42:18 am by Foxtail17 »

Online Foxtail17

Something in the back of my mind seems to think this was a Thai place previously. Its not a street I pass much but the address rings a bell.

Apologies, just checking and it appears the place I was thinking of was/is further down the road.

Offline Blackvanman

I visited this place twice about 18 months ago.  Don't recall who ran it but all you got was a very good massage including stomach, bum and inner thighs. Definitely no happy ending. Totally legitimate at that time. I'm willing to pop in and give it a try.

Online scutty brown

Google shows it was previously a TCM/acupuncture place though no idea how recently

External Link/Members Only  (same outside photo as new advert)

this seems to be the guy who ran it, though a different address is showing
« Last Edit: April 18, 2024, 10:40:33 am by scutty brown »

Offline DoctorSmith88

I visited this place twice about 18 months ago.  Don't recall who ran it but all you got was a very good massage including stomach, bum and inner thighs. Definitely no happy ending. Totally legitimate at that time. I'm willing to pop in and give it a try.

How could you have visited this place almost 2 years ago when theyve just opened?

But if you do go, leave a review.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2024, 06:40:36 pm by DoctorSmith88 »

Online scutty brown

How could you have visited this place almost 2 years ago when theyve just opened?

But if you do go, leave a review.

Same site, different business. Clearly been a TCM shop there for some time

Offline Blackvanman

Yes Dr.Smith as I said 18 months ago when I visited this was a legit asian massage place. It has now recently reopened under new management. Does the make it a little clearer?

Offline silverspeed99

Visited end of last week, happened to be on my way past so I managed to TOFTT.

No Awful , but not amazing , maybe they are just finding their feet ?

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=401551.0