Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Prostate Massage Query  (Read 2465 times)

Online Jasonk71

A lot of girls provide this service. But a lot of them use a covered up finger. What girls provide this service with uncovered fingers?

Offline Spurt

Is there a difference ? I know what I would use

Offline chunky monkey

ditto . . . . what benefit are you going to get from an uncovered finger?
The girl will have to stop what she's doing once the finger is removed to clean her hand, unless of course you just want her to continue 'massaging' your bits with the same hand

In any case the glove might protect you from a rough / sharp nail

Offline Littlefoot

A lot of girls provide this service. But a lot of them use a covered up finger. What girls provide this service with uncovered fingers?

Ones that don't bite their finger nails  :vomit:

Offline star91

Good question, I’m after the same thing. Only one I know is Katy but she is hardly ever working these days.

Most of the girls put use a glove which takes away the pleasure. And if you are as clean as u should be before going then the girl getting anything on her finger shouldn’t be an issue!
Banned reason: No intention of reviewing.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline greg101

Never again.  For me in any case.  Back in the day at Manyana, mid 1990's a girl rammed her finger up there (no lubricant and I MEAN rammed), I squealed like a pig and she pulled her finger out; minus her acrylic nail.  Walking out like John Wayne and attempting to sit skew-whiff whilst driving to the A and E to get it removed was not fun.  Then there was the Jamaican receptionist 'You've gone and done what now? as she peared over her glasses and tutted in contempt.  Nothing is going near there again, nothing.

nightrider.1234

You can get that for free at the doctors from a prostate exam  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Littlefoot

You can get that for free at the doctors from a prostate exam  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Had that, it's a bit different to Nat from Oldbury (for example) ramming two fingers in and out!  :lol: only tried it a few times, never really enjoyed it. Sort of distracted me from the pulling of the pudding, and it plays havoc with my piles!

Offline star91

Nat from Oldbury is the name that keeps popping up but I’ve seen mixed reviews regarding her massages, looks and her place. I would actually like a really good massage as well as a good prostate massage with an uncovered finger. Seems difficult to find
Banned reason: No intention of reviewing.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline seandana

I’ve been to Su Nin Ya thai spa in Rugby a few times and any time I was slow in coming during the happy ending I’ve had a finger inserted and wiggled about to get me over the line, Cookie,Tuctie or Lattie will sort you out .:thumbsup:‭01788 877003‬ is the phone number, hope this helps .

Offline dog999

Only time I ever had it was Chinese Lyn from Worcester. A nice unexpected surprise!, used lube wore a glove and was very gentle. Unless you wan't to catch something that is not treatable by your local STD Clinic I would insist on a glove being worn, you never know what lies under the finger nails! :bomb: :bomb: :bomb:

Offline hairymonster

External Link/Members Only

Lucy jones slipped a very lubbed finger up, shocked me plenty, was more concerned over lack of a cover.