Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sex contact magazine  (Read 1619 times)

Online kingkong69

One for the older punters..Years ago before internet..They used to have sex contact magazine where horny housewife advertise..Do they still do this mags or is just internet now.. :rolleyes:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Brings back great memories. Phoenix was my favourite as it had pics and contact numbers in there, so one did not have to subscribe to them.

I stopped buying these circa 200o when the net took over. Have not really checked if they are still available.

When I last checked approx 10 years ago, some of the adverts were simply copy and paste jobs of adverts that were already on the net  :dash: :dash: :dash:

Offline chandlerhandler

I went with the ad's in the Sunday Sport & local newspapers classifieds back then, but it was mainly parlours I used.

Online kingkong69

Offline Thecunninglinguist

External Link/Members Only
Sonia still soldiers on in Derby. She is from the Phoenix era. She was my first reg. Back then

Offline Senior Citizen Punter

External Link/Members Only
Sonia still soldiers on in Derby. She is from the Phoenix era. She was my first reg. Back then

Did you ever have a 3 some with her???? I was just wondering....... :blush:

SCP ;)
« Last Edit: June 08, 2019, 04:02:36 pm by Senior Citizen Punter »
Banned reason: No reviews in 6 years
Banned by: 90125

Did you ever have a 3 some with her???? I was just wondering....... :blush:

SCP ;)

No I didn't. The nearest I got was she had an "adult baby" client who sat in a play pen in her bedroom apparently and she asked if I would be interested in joining her and giving this guy an exhibition whilst he watched from the play pen. I declined, mostly on the grounds that there was a vague chance we might have recognised each other.

Offline badsin

I went with the ad's in the Sunday Sport & local newspapers classifieds back then, but it was mainly parlours I used.

I had some success from the local Ad-mag selling paper. The internet certainly killed that off.....

No I didn't. The nearest I got was she had an "adult baby" client who sat in a play pen in her bedroom apparently and she asked if I would be interested in joining her and giving this guy an exhibition whilst he watched from the play pen. I declined, mostly on the grounds that there was a vague chance we might have recognised each other.

That’s an interesting variation. There was an exhibition element in the session I had, the other party only joining in towards the latter stages. She did spit roast very nicely. Only had the opportunity once, more’s the pity.

SCP

Whilst it was probably the only way to see a WG who was not on the street, using small ads and contact mags we're not without difficulties. No mobile phones, no sat nav if you were not from the area. It was a lot more under the radar in those days and sometimes they would have you going from phonebox to phonebox, telling them what you could see getting nearer, until you were finally given an address. Bearing in mind you had never seen a picture so you never knew how old, what they looked like or often what service they provided. Often very little but a quick fuck with a very thick condom. Often no kissing and only uncovering the bare essentials to do the business. When you had cum, that was the end and out you go. Even if you had a fit of PE, no waiting a few mins for a second pop.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2019, 10:02:33 pm by Thecunninglinguist »

Online kingkong69

Is there any internet websites that horny housewife advertises  for sexual meetings and fun but i don't  mean prossie..Just purely amateurs.

Often very little but a quick fuck with a very thick condom. Often no kissing and only uncovering the bare essentials to do the business. When you had cum, that was the end and out you go. Even if you had a fit of PE, no waiting a few mins for a second pop.

OTOH you sometimes found some real gems, swingers making a bit of cash from their hobby, a student nurse augmenting her income or the recently divorced who wanted a bit of sex and found a business arrangement the best way to go about it. You did become fairly good at conducting “telephone interviews” with a few carefully chosen questions on the first call to gain an impression of the SP.

You didn’t always get it right and had to kiss a few frogs as well as finding princesses but it was all part of the game. Things have changed, paid for sex is much more accessible these days but I sometimes get a bit nostalgic for the relative amateurism of the contact mags.

SCP

Offline TheMurloc

Is there any internet websites that horny housewife advertises  for sexual meetings and fun but i don't  mean prossie..Just purely amateurs.
Isn't that what sites like Tinder are there for?