Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nottingham  (Read 548 times)

Offline spudboy1974

I am up in Nottingham at the start of June in the NG7 area, has anyone got a must see WG/massage in or around that area they would recommend? I have looked on AW and here but there are quite a few and being out of my area thought its best just to ask.
 Thanks

Offline HailWood

Spud, a member for two years in which time you have contributed fuck all then you come to to ask us for help without even taking the time to specify type/cost/services required.  IMO this is lazy and leeching.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Spud, a member for two years in which time you have contributed fuck all then you come to to ask us for help without even taking the time to specify type/cost/services required.  IMO this is lazy and leeching.

+1

Spud, don't be a lazy couch potato. 2 Years of visitng UKP whould have netted you to at least make a note of the link for the most popular girls in the East Mids. Make some time and go through the Nottngham based WGs (click Location Heading and all girls are then listed by Cities), then come back with any queries that you may still have.

Offline spudboy1974

+1

Spud, don't be a lazy couch potato. 2 Years of visitng UKP whould have netted you to at least make a note of the link for the most popular girls in the East Mids. Make some time and go through the Nottngham based WGs (click Location Heading and all girls are then listed by Cities), then come back with any queries that you may still have.

The whole point is as stated I am based else where so was only asking, the same as if someone asked on the page in my area, granted I haven't posted lots but I only post/comment on something if I can give an answer, but thank you for your time
« Last Edit: May 21, 2019, 10:45:53 am by spudboy1974 »

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Forgot to post the link. Please come back and provide us with feedback should you end up seeing anyone in Nottingham.

External Link/Members Only

Offline HailWood

The whole point is as stated I am based else where so was only asking, the same as if someone asked on the page in my area, granted I haven't posted lots but I only post/comment on something if I can give an answer, but thank you for your time

Have you actually met with a WG? If so post a review. Area is irrelevant, if you had posted some reviews then others would see you make contributions and then will help, again regardless of area.  :hi: