Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Meadows massage  (Read 1913 times)

Offline Decentderbyguy

External Link/Members Only

Anybody any feedback from this woman? Thanks

Offline Gopal1978

Went a couple of years ago. Friendly woman and did sensual massage including happy ending.

Lots of soft sensual stroking of balls and inner thighs. Think it was £50 all in.

She's not a looker but my balls needed emptying. She's probably 60ish and well worn.

Allowed me to touch through clothing.

Offline Decentderbyguy

Thanks.

Always debated trying a much older woman..ignoring the looks and based on just the massage and hand relief might be worth a punt then

Offline Gopal1978

Me too. The service is usually a lot better even if the looks have gone.

Offline surfman

Has anybody been to see this lady and can give any more information. Where approximately is she based.

Offline John the Sextist

Oh dear!!

Wear a bullet proof vest, keep your keys in a zipped up pocket and have wing mirrors attached as you walk through that area.

Ouch!!

:scare: :scare: :scare: :scare: :scare:

Offline ZeroCount

Oh dear!!

Wear a bullet proof vest, keep your keys in a zipped up pocket and have wing mirrors attached as you walk through that area.

Ouch!!

:scare: :scare: :scare: :scare: :scare:

”With a history of 'drug dealing' and 'gang syndicates', The Meadows has seen dramatic reductions in crime and is now one of the safest places to live in the city.”

« Last Edit: May 17, 2019, 06:42:29 am by ZeroCount »

peguslegus

If you scroll through the pics on the gumtree ad you can see her various massage certificates with her name. If you then google her name + massage then you get links to various social media accounts where she promotes her business - they also have pics of her.

Offline Decentderbyguy

I didn't rate her when I went but could just be me. She felt very unrelaxing

Offline panther64

Did you have to ask for the happy ending

Offline John the Sextist

”With a history of 'drug dealing' and 'gang syndicates', The Meadows has seen dramatic reductions in crime and is now one of the safest places to live in the city.”

And you actually believe that do you, FFS a place like the Meadows don't change no matter how much you paper over the cracks!!

I know, I live close!!

:unknown: :unknown: :unknown:

Offline rnrn636

Its still a shit hole

And you have missed off the very next sentence in your selective  quote

"Last spring, it had a spate of stabbings, five between April and May."

Offline ZeroCount

And you actually believe that do you

Do I believe statistics over some random stranger's unsupported anecdotal evidence? Hmm tricky, let me think that one over and get back to you.