Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: angel stapleford  (Read 1697 times)

Offline randomguy

Anyone know what happened to the wg? Big girl on hickings lane stapleford. Would love to see her again.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Anyone know what happened to the wg? Big girl on hickings lane stapleford. Would love to see her again.

No doubt members here will help you out with your query on Sngel of Stapleford.

In meantime, any chance of feedback on your previous visit(s) to Angel? Better still, if you are able to submit a review, even a short one, that would be great. Cheers.  :hi:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Saw Gem a few weeks back. She's got a great body and gave me a great blowjob (owo), ended with me cumming on her face. On the downside, house is hard to find and a bit of a mess to be honest, but can't fault gem.

I've seen Carmen a few times and the other lady a couple of times too.  Carmen gives a much better massage and is less rough with your cock when giving hand relief.  I usually see her for 15 minutes £20 a time.  No model but can't complain at that price.

Jess is a big girl but she knows what she's doing.  She gives a great massage, firm with lots of teasing and btb.  I would really like to fuck her just once to tick it off the list.

Whilst you are at it, any comments/feedback/reviews on Gem, Carmen and Jess would be greatly welcomed. This would really help members on here decide if they should go ahead to see these girls. Cheers.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2019, 01:25:19 pm by CoolTiger »

Offline jarndyce

No doubt members here will help you out with your query on Sngel of Stapleford.

In meantime, any chance of feedback on your previous visit(s) to Angel? Better still, if you are able to submit a review, even a short one, that would be great. Cheers.  :hi:

I remember Angel! First time I saw her she was super enthusiastic and surprisingly dirty for a newbie. As she grew more experienced the service seemed to decline in inverse proportion... :(

Oh, and CT has a good point about those reviews. Get your finger out, man!

Sureshot

Now going by the name of Gabbydoll.

External Link/Members Only

I used to use her as an easy pump and dump till she went a bit wiered one day.

It would help all members If you can take 5 minutes to post some of your experiences in the review section

Offline randomguy

Cheers guys. Promise to get on those reviews starting with gabby!

Offline Ianernshaw

Did you go and see Gabby, I’m trying to get hold of her at the mo, no joy, I think I saw her when she was Angel about 3 years ago, quite memorable, dominate in a dirty way, wanted cock up her arse.

Online badsin

My hairy arse :hi:

Offline kingkong69

I remember  when she was called Angel.I think she had mixed reviews Never got round to see her as she was a tad too big for me..

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Can anyone recall Angel's AW profile details or posts/reviews on here??

If so, we can get them indexed and linked to her current AW Profile.

Cheers.

Sureshot

Can anyone recall Angel's AW profile details or posts/reviews on here??

If so, we can get them indexed and linked to her current AW Profile.

Cheers.

My review from 2015.  Im sure your skills can do the neccessary :hi:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=58028.0
« Last Edit: May 19, 2019, 09:42:55 pm by Sureshot »

Offline scutty brown

« Last Edit: May 19, 2019, 09:50:26 pm by scutty brown »

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator

Offline randomguy

Did you go and see Gabby, I’m trying to get hold of her at the mo, no joy, I think I saw her when she was Angel about 3 years ago, quite memorable, dominate in a dirty way, wanted cock up her arse.

Despite my best efforts I’ve not been able to arrange a visit with gabby yet. Her availability is really limited and not convenient for someone working regular hours as she’s only available till about 3pm weekdays and she doesn’t work weekends. Anyway I’m not giving upyet and will review if/when I finally get to fuck her again.

Online badsin

Despite your best efforts you have been unable to type a report. Leech :hi: