Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Want some opinion on Deluxe Sharon  (Read 936 times)

lanceric124

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I have read several reviews on her, some said good, some said horrible. Not sure if I should go for her.

vw

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I have read several reviews on her, some said good, some said horrible. Not sure if I should go for her.
Why risk it? I wouldn't after seeing 2 negative on here !

Offline Lewis

She was fucking brilliant when I saw her in Oxford.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=54165.0

At least one of the negative reviews on here isn't actually about her, but of a girl she used to work with.

@Roth also had an excellent time with her too when she was touring Bristol.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=55135.0

Offline Roth

I took a risk which I like doing sometimes and I ended up having a good punt with her in April.   :thumbsup:  :rose: Only 30 mins but surprisingly good for a Romanian.  :thumbsup:

Just read the recent negative review.  Not good of her to cancel but it could of been genuine or Sergei might of been messing around or taking some other punters longer booking?  Who knows?  :unknown: :thumbsdown:

I'd deffo give her a go.   :thumbsup: :thumbsup:  But To reduce any risk of it going pear shaped, I suggest that if she's your Plan A then have a Plan B and Plan C.  :drinks:
« Last Edit: August 30, 2015, 03:54:21 am by Roth »

lanceric124

Went to see her, well, it's a pretty mixed experience, will write a review on her later but overall probably won't see her again.

Offline Roth

Went to see her, well, it's a pretty mixed experience, will write a review on her later but overall probably won't see her again.

Sorry to hear that.  :thumbsdown:

Offline latecomer

Sorry to hear that too but sadly it's the same old story every time with a Romanian.

Offline Lewis

Well, at least it wasn't all bad, if you had a mixed experience. I'm waiting for the day when she returns to Oxford so I can have another session with her.