Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Harley of Hampshire  (Read 1118 times)

Offline YPTH

Has anyone seen? Thinking of trying a car meet quickie. Private gallery a bit disappointing content wise, but body looks pretty good

Offline macman26

Has anyone seen? Thinking of trying a car meet quickie. Private gallery a bit disappointing content wise, but body looks pretty good

Mate you have not posted a link!! Also a car meet unless going to your own land miles from anyone with smallest chance of over looking you and the wg, could get in very hot water if caught!!!! DON'T take risk mate, you could end up all over local press, on the sex offends register or worse just for a quick BJ of fuck in the car. Plus it's fucking cold now! 
« Last Edit: January 08, 2020, 09:34:22 pm by macman26 »

Offline Fuzzyduck

Mate you have not posted a link!! Also a car meet unless going to your own land miles from anyone with smallest chance of over looking you and the wg, could get in very hot water if caught!!!! DON'T take risk mate, you could end up all over local press, on the sex offends register or worse just for a quick BJ of fuck in the car. Plus it's fucking cold now!

The lazy-assed leech doesn't deserve your sound advice, mate.

Offline contentguy

She's brilliant, excellent VFM and does everything you want.

Why would i bother wasting my time providing reviews if my comments are rubbished by the likes of you and Dr C? Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. There is no need for rudeness

You probably want to add me to that list.
Go for it.

Twat

Offline mh

External Link/Members Only
Has hidden feedback

But you can see she has 3 negative out of 11 total on a review system famously biased to the SPs!

Offline Dav618id

But you can see she has 3 negative out of 11 total on a review system famously biased to the SPs!

how can you see that?

Offline Vice Admiral

If you hover your cursor over a girl's feedback score you can see how many positives, neutrals, negatives and disputes there are in the feedback total. This applies to hidden as well as non-hidden feedback – although in the case of hidden feedback the text of the feedback of course cannot be viewed.

Offline Dav618id

If you hover your cursor over a girl's feedback score you can see how many positives, neutrals, negatives and disputes there are in the feedback total. This applies to hidden as well as non-hidden feedback – although in the case of hidden feedback the text of the feedback of course cannot be viewed.

thanks for that.

i normally just click on it to open it up

learn something different every day.