Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: To all punters asking questions about a wg's Id  (Read 1105 times)

Looking4fun

So the second review in a row I've done, I've had pm's from non reviewing non participating  punters asking me to help identify the identity of the wg  I've reviewed
For future reference to save you the time, I will never answer your pm's about a wg's indentity so don't ask!
Anything else is fine

Offline AnthG

When you say ID, do you mean they were asking stuff like "is this the girl who used to work at..."

Or were they asking for things like her real name or stuff like this? If its the second one its quite creepy.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Looking4fun

A jackass last week sending me a private photo of a girl asking if it's her, today asking about an identifying feature of the girl

Offline maxxblue

A jackass last week sending me a private photo of a girl asking if it's her, today asking about an identifying feature of the girl

That definitely doesn't sound like a genuine punter; AnthG is right - it is creepy.

Offline Tiger63

Think  you  should be  reporting  that mate

Looking4fun

Sorry should have been more clearer 2 different guys, 2 different girls, still creepy in my opinion

Looking4fun

Reported last weeks & will do the same to this weeks if he keeps asking.

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

He did   :hi:

Reported last weeks & will do the same to this weeks if he keeps asking.

Beat me to it, must learn to type quicker.   
« Last Edit: April 14, 2016, 10:42:49 pm by daviemac »

Looking4fun

When you say ID, do you mean they were asking stuff like "is this the girl who used to work at..."

Or were they asking for things like her real name or stuff like this? If its the second one its quite creepy.
No mate
 it's not is that ? That used to work at ? If it was I would answer no problem if I knew the answer, their personal questions if rod trotter reads this he'll back me up on last weeks, he got the same question

Offline Mansell

That's not on and noticed a lot of total new people asking similar question on the open forum. I now treat all newbies as suspect which is a real shame, but seen this far too often recently and with all the hassles of outing etc that girls have been having in recent months, best to keep all girls personal details not already on the web confidential. Don;t like having to say that, but best to be careful these days.

Offline AnthG

That's not on and noticed a lot of total new people asking similar question on the open forum. I now treat all newbies as suspect which is a real shame, but seen this far too often recently and with all the hassles of outing etc that girls have been having in recent months, best to keep all girls personal details not already on the web confidential. Don;t like having to say that, but best to be careful these days.

The thing that annoys me is when people ask for phone numbers. Which often seems to crop up. Like you would really ever give those out.

For newbies reading this, what you should do is, use the notes system on AW to save the girls number inside of it incase it vanishes (as girls need to pay to display it so it will vanish on days they don't work). The note never vanishes though.

Don't just message people asking for their phone number because you couldn't do that. And x1000 if the girl is retired.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2016, 11:11:44 pm by AnthG »
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Dimond dave

:hi:
Don't the new ones not realise the privicy issue ,,, punters need the element of privicy ,,, and so do the girls and there locations

It's a two way switch us as punters expect it and so do the girls  after all we want a safe and private location to visit. And so do the girls ,,, think the new lads need to realise this

Looking4fun

Couldn't agree more but these guys aren't new members, one of them has been a member for a couple of years & the other one close to a year,
They don't understand discretion.

Offline Mansell

They don't understand discretion.

I worry that it's more than that, they want to use the info in a malicious way  :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: