Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: adelina newtown sauna edinburgh  (Read 2978 times)

tojosmith

hi guys i was at newtown tonite  saw a girl called adelina a rom girl . not very keen on rom girls.  but this one is sex on legs . very good in the room great body.  very nice looking .  gives a great massage  she can fuck like a rabbit. she does anal but it costs extra. i cant waite to see her again . another trip on the cards this weekend.  :thumbsup:

Offline foreverchanges

hi guys i was at newtown tonite  saw a girl called adelina a rom girl . not very keen on rom girls.  but this one is sex on legs . very good in the room great body.  very nice looking .  gives a great massage  she can fuck like a rabbit. she does anal but it costs extra. i cant waite to see her again . another trip on the cards this weekend.  :thumbsup:

Was owo on the menu?

tojosmith

Offline Name Not Found

Thanks for clearing that up. I doubt if I'd have been able to sleep without knowing    :thumbsdown:

Firebird

Fuck me Tojo, regular little Tolstoy aren't you

Offline willie loman

Saw her in the lounge, she has to be one of the best looking wgs ive ever seen. Didn't pick her, as worried she would be "Romanian" in the room.

Shuggy68

Ok excuse a newbie to the forum but what is the problem with Romanian girls?

JazzMan

Ok excuse a newbie to the forum but what is the problem with Romanian girls?

Read any review in this site from London to Scotland and they all say the same about Romanians.
They're the best looking girls with the worst service and attitude.
Although there are a few good ones.
But, if you pick a gorgeous Romanian you don't know you're taking gamble.

Check-out this Romanian girl as an example, 2 Negatives

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only   

Hidden Image/Members Only

Shuggy68

Thanks,  I will know to avoid. :)

Offline sammy222

Well I made a 'blind' booking on the back of this review......

She is dark skinned, dark hair, petite, almost Asian in appearance rather than typical Romanian which didn't do it for me.
Poor English but just about enough to get by
Good massage which was promising though she kept most of her clothes on!
Took a lot of persuasion to take them all off, and then even more persuasion to not go straight to sex- OWO for a minute maximum but clearly not her thing.
Sex was ok, she has good enough body, tits v small, but nothing about her would make me want to go back.

I'm not anti Romanian like most, have had some good experiences, but this was not one

I noticed Sara ex BSS there also- don't know if she uses that name at NTS, but not a fan of hers either.....

JazzMan

Well I made a 'blind' booking on the back of this review......

She is dark skinned, dark hair, petite, almost Asian in appearance rather than typical Romanian which didn't do it for me.
Poor English but just about enough to get by
Good massage which was promising though she kept most of her clothes on!
Took a lot of persuasion to take them all off, and then even more persuasion to not go straight to sex- OWO for a minute maximum but clearly not her thing.
Sex was ok, she has good enough body, tits v small, but nothing about her would make me want to go back.

I'm not anti Romanian like most, have had some good experiences, but this was not one

I noticed Sara ex BSS there also- don't know if she uses that name at NTS, but not a fan of hers either.....

Unfortunate mistake believing “tojosmith” (who’s a nutter) and “willie loman” (usually an expert on the Edinburgh Sauna scene) 
Curious comments from “old willie” who said “best looking wgs ive ever seen”
I was at nts yesterday (still to do a review), I seen Adelina in the lounge, she looked a bit too tall for my liking, a bit of a weird looking face.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

I still have respect for “willie loman”.
And it's good that “tojosmith” is doing reviews.

Offline sammy222

Indeed, I was hanging my hat on Willie's statement- hey ho, each to their own and move on......

tojosmith

iam sorry she was not to your taste . but she took all her clothes of no problem for me and she even sat on my face to give her some tongue action. it was great she done loads of postions.

Offline nike

Just had a one hour session with Adelina. Asked me to help her to get her clothes off and put on a bit of a show. Great OWO with plenty of licking the shaft and balls followed by some great deepthroat, this continued for at least 15 mins. Proceeded to cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, which didn't lasj long. What followed was the best massage I have had in a long time. I would book her again just for the massage :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
She didn't need any encouragement for round two, more of the above with doggy thrown in also. Wow, this girl knows how to fuck and put on a show without seeming really fake. One of the best punts I have had. :drinks:  :drinks:   
« Last Edit: March 12, 2015, 10:11:58 pm by nike »

JazzMan

Just had a one hour session with Adelina. Asked me to help her to get her clothes off and put on a bit of a show. Great OWO with plenty of licking the shaft and balls followed by some great deepthroat, this continued for at least 15 mins. Proceeded to cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, which didn't lasj long. What followed was the best massage I have had in a long time. I would book her again just for the massage :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
She didn't need any encouragement for round two, more of the above with doggy thrown in also. Wow, this girl knows how to fuck and put on a show without seeming really fake. One of the best punts I have had. :drinks:  :drinks:   

Never had "round two" in a sauna.

Offline nike

Never had "round two" in a sauna.
Now then, is he having a laugh or is he being serious,   :unknown:
let's go with the latter.  :wacko:
I usually book for an hour.  I start off with getting a BJ and I can cum from that,  followed by a massage and a second go to finish.  :lol:
hope that clears things up. :hi:

Offline Matrix

Now then, is he having a laugh or is he being serious,   :unknown:
let's go with the latter.  :wacko:
I usually book for an hour.  I start off with getting a BJ and I can cum from that,  followed by a massage and a second go to finish.  :lol:
hope that clears things up. :hi:
I've narrowed him down to 1 of these 2. 1= an incredibly unique sense of humour. 2= He's a cock.