Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ameera birmingham tour  (Read 4096 times)

Offline azrael

The lady  in question:    External Link/Members Only

1 hour  incall: £150

The hostess: Ameera (26yr old)

The venue: Private apartment Birmingham city centre

Facially:   10/10
Body: uke info page states she’s a size 6/8

What more can I say 74/79+ reviews in the London section, yes she is a forum darling. But as she’s in Birmingham with dee, it would be her first review in Birmingham so here goes.

comms where done through uke. The  day before I got a uke mail asking if our meeting was still on I replied back confirming it was still a go, on the day the uke mails flowed easily back and forth.

I was greeted by ameera at the door full on tongue down my throat (totally surprised, considering it was our first meeting) ameera offered me a drink and asked if I wanted a shower.

What followed next was a whirl wind of fun sweat and sex, face fucking, bj gagging, oral and rimming both ways, sex was in multiple positions and I got bagged up twice. Every opportunity she got she would ram her tongue down my throat.

Would i recommend: YES
Would i go back: YES if and when she “hopefully” comes back

I swear if any one can you eas on the first meeting, ameera can. I have booked some of the best wg’s out there but this is far the best and I had some excellent meetings.

Reflecting back on my time with ameera I can only say I wished I booked a longer meeting.

She’s here with dee from the 27th to the 29th

Offline _Rust_

One day I'll review a touring WG before you manage to Azrael one day... :lol:
She's been on my hotlist for over a year and booked in for tomorrow.
This is good reading in advance, even more excited now  :thumbsup:

Ming

How on earth did I miss this? I check UKE quite often  :dash:

Thanks for the review Az, here's hoping I can get to see her.

Ming  :hi:

Offline azrael

One day I'll review a touring WG before you manage to Azrael one day... :lol:
She's been on my hotlist for over a year and booked in for tomorrow.
This is good reading in advance, even more excited now  :thumbsup:

Lol, you definately will budd. But then again im crossing off my hl at the moment :drinks:

Offline azrael

How on earth did I miss this? I check UKE quite often  :dash:

Thanks for the review Az, here's hoping I can get to see her.

Give her a shout budd you wont regret it, theres always the possibility of cancellations and possibly not being booked up :unknown:  :drinks:

Offline smiley9

Thanks for the Review sounds great hope she returns to Birmingham soon.

:drinks:

Offline azrael

Thanks for the Review sounds great hope she returns to Birmingham soon.

:drinks:

You and me both budd, i reckon she will with gentle persuasion  :drinks:

Offline _Rust_

I think she's broken me :D what a booking and what a top WG. I couldn't even sit and review it right now a few hours after the event it's such a blur but will give it a go at some point!

Offline legendinho

Guys you killing me I had a booking for yesterday but I cancel as I was called in to work  :cry:

Excellent review AZ  :drinks: I will have to try next time she is in Birmingham.

Offline azrael

Guys you killing me I had a booking for yesterday but I cancel as I was called in to work  :cry:

Excellent review AZ  :drinks: I will have to try next time she is in Birmingham.

You dont know what you missed out on budd, im smitten and that takes a hell of a lot of work to get that out of me :drinks:

Hornydevil247

What more can I say 74/79+ reviews in the London section, yes she is a forum darling. But as she’s in Birmingham with dee, it would be her first review in Birmingham so here goes.

comms where done through uke. The  day before I got a uke mail asking if our meeting was still on I replied back confirming it was still a go, on the day the uke mails flowed easily back and forth.

I was greeted by ameera at the door full on tongue down my throat (totally surprised, considering it was our first meeting) ameera offered me a drink and asked if I wanted a shower.

What followed next was a whirl wind of fun sweat and sex, face fucking, bj gagging, oral and rimming both ways, sex was in multiple positions and I got bagged up twice. Every opportunity she got she would ram her tongue down my throat.

I swear if any one can you eas on the first meeting, ameera can. I have booked some of the best wg’s out there but this is far the best and I had some excellent meetings.

Reflecting back on my time with ameera I can only say I wished I booked a longer meeting.

Good to see you had a fun time  :hi:

Offline Kendrig

Nice one Azreal, good review, lass sounds absolute quality with an extensive list of services.

I take it you are already requesting another tour  :thumbsup:

Offline azrael

Nice one Azreal, good review, lass sounds absolute quality with an extensive list of services.

I take it you are already requesting another tour  :thumbsup:

Hell yes, if it was upto me i would ask for a personal tour of my own.  :yahoo:

Offline Memphis87

Offline azrael

Does she have a link on aw?

Sorry budd, thats a big no. She's had two in the past but aw keep shutting them down for whatever reasons. But you can contact her through uke, ukp's sister site :drinks:

Diehard

Is she a Pakistani by origin?  :scare:

Offline azrael

Nahh budd, she's a mix of czech and yemenese :lol:

Diehard

Nahh budd, she's a mix of czech and yemenese :lol:

Oh an immigrant then   :diablo:

Offline Juankerr

Thanks for the review azreal  :hi:

Ming

What on earth difference does it make? A good looking girl who provides a top notch service by the sound of it.

Does nationality really matter... :dash:

Offline azrael

Not necessarily budd, considering she is a furum darling especially down in london. She could have been born here :unknown: i didnt have you down for a blonde haired blue eyed "master race" type of guy.

What on earth difference does it make? A good looking girl who provides a top notch service by the sound of it.

Does nationality really matter... :dash:

I guess the only time it would matter is if she was a romanian  :D :D

But ameera has over 100 positive reviews on ukp the nearest wg to her might be michelle independant with those kinda numbers.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2017, 08:28:21 pm by azrael »

Offline legendinho

Not necessarily budd, considering she is a furum darling especially down in london. She could have been born here :unknown: i didnt have you down for a blonde haired blue eyed "master race" type of guy.

Have you read off topic budd is full of this type  :D :D

Offline carlosjulio

Hey Azrael does she have any tattoos? More specifically a Fleur de Lys? Wondering if we saw the same girl!

Offline HailWood

Good review of a lass who is right at the top of my list. Have tried a couple of times to arrange something but found her comms somewhat inconsistent.

Offline jeezyuk

You know how to contact Dee? Dee is no longer on AW since last I met her

Offline azrael

Hey Azrael does she have any tattoos? More specifically a Fleur de Lys? Wondering if we saw the same girl!

Cant remember, at a stretch she might have 1 or 2 little ones (really small) :hi:

Offline azrael

Good review of a lass who is right at the top of my list. Have tried a couple of times to arrange something but found her comms somewhat inconsistent.

She works part time from what i gather, leave her a message on her uke page see what happens :hi:

Offline azrael

You know how to contact Dee? Dee is no longer on AW since last I met her

Couldnt say budd :unknown: never met dee before :drinks: