Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Woofie35 ~ Nottingham  (Read 2129 times)

55 review(s) for Woofie35 (54 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Xanderloo

Girl Woofie

External Link/Members Only

Communication 8/10
First contact by adultwork messages, then onto text message, not the quickest to reply but understand she has a day job too.

Location 9/10
Perfectly safe area, parking good.

Fee 7/10
Very expensive hourly rate, however huge all inclusive likes list.

Appearance 8/10
Dressed exactly as requested, body on this lass is banging, facially not the best which is the only reason I have knocked her points down.

Meet 10/10.
Text sent on arrival, full address given so make my way to property to be greeted by Woofie, dressed to the exact requested , top marks for following instruction.
Pleasantries out off the way and onto kissing, soon her tongue is tickling my tonsils as I run my hands all over this lovely slim lasses body, she drops to her knees and begins a deep throat assault on my cock forcing herself deeper and deeper onto me, this is very good owo.

Putting her across my knee I spank her arse till it glows red being actively encouraged by Woofie to go harder, this ended up with my hand stinging so her arse must have been on fire!

Move onto now eating her pussy and arse out, licking one whilst fingering the other and then switch over.

Time for a bag, and I take her in missionary followed by doggie, this lass takes a serious pounding and encourages you to go harder, I however hold back for the main event, anal doggie to warm her up slightly before reverse cowgirl anal, what a delightful sight as my cock disappears up her tiny arse as she goes full on anal assault on me, this lasted a good 10-15 minutes before I cum over her hugely erect tits and chin.

Would I visit again-:
She is a very very sexy slim girl, just how I like them.
She followed dress request perfectly.
Her performance was top notch.
I'd like to visit Her again as although not facially great body is 10/10.
Personally would like to see her fully shaved as not a fan off hair down there.

Fee may appear high, which it is, but every item on likes list is inclusive and expected too!

I will see her again purely for the filth factor off this lass , lots more to try as time ran out unfortunately .

Online PepeMAGA

Offline HailWood

Good review Xander. Look forward to reading more.

Offline Yoda71

Great review, slightly out of my own imposed price range unfortunately, but she looks hot !

Offline Picti

Good and balanced review. "Top marks for following instruction" could be her tag line  :D

Online hendrix

Finally saw her in a duo, and my view is very similar to the OP, top notch service and filth level. Looks wise, attractive enough for me, and I'll definitely repeat, but any punter driven by a particular definition of "attractive" should consider the possibility that she won't do it for them.

Online Simon_9000

Any punter driven by a particular definition of "attractive" should consider the possibility that she won't do it for them.

I've been very tempted by Woofie's dirtiness for a long time, but the SP being facially attractive is a must for me. So Hendrix, thanks for this comment, reaffirms my one and only reservation.  :hi:

Offline peiyee

I've been very tempted by Woofie's dirtiness for a long time, but the SP being facially attractive is a must for me. So Hendrix, thanks for this comment, reaffirms my one and only reservation.  :hi:

Beauty as they say is in the eye of the beholder. I have not seen her, but doubt she looks like Freddie Gutter press. I did see a chick with an AMAZING body in Liverpool a few years ago - she did look like Goofy or Freddie Gutter press without his 'tache.....massive overbite. But what a body.....