Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Duo - Tattooed_Bombshell and Woofie - Wed 28th June 2017 - Nottingham  (Read 2944 times)

55 review(s) for Woofie35 (54 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]
21 review(s) for tattooed-bombshell (21 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]
77 review(s) for kylie-marie (77 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by NigelF]

TOMAHAWK

My latest duo and what a cracker it was. Full on 2 hour fuck fest with two of the East Midlands very finest.

Duration: 2 Hours
Cost : £520

Having seen Kylie previously, i wanted to mix it up with a new adventure - a duo with Woofie. Kylie provides a full on session and in her own words
loves cum. I was a little apprehensive about seeing Woofie because of her brilliant reviews, but i wanted to try anal again and a few more harder services. I knew
with Kylie's help the meet would be awesome. Although i am not really dominant, i gave it a good go and truth be told i was literally drained at the end of the session.

Kylie is a petite tattooed blonde with a good toned body and tits. Woofie is a petite brunette with the most amazing smallish tits with sticky out nipples, perfect
for twisting and sucking, yum yum.

Both arrived early evening, slightly delayed due to traffic, while i enjoyed a few glasses of wine and made sure the cock was ready for action.
A few more glasses of wine and a nice easy going chat and we were ready for the off...... which was started by Woofie slipping off her knickers and crawling over me
for some DFK while i slipped a few fingers into her already wet pussy. And boy does woofie love a good fingering........ onto giving those big nipples a good suck and twisting
before Kylie joins us in her pink underwear set looking fantastic as ever. Kylie jumps in going down on Woofie lapping away like she eating an ice-cream while i am happily sucking
away at Woofie's tits. Slight switch over so I can get some DT woofie blowjob action while Kylie is rubbing Woofies pussy like it's a magic lantern. This brings woofie off
into a crescendo (Woofie 1 Kylie 0 T 0).

My turn now, i've got a blonde and a brunette slobbering all over my cock, sucking and paying attention to my balls. I'm already enjoying this.....
Kylie turns over so i can get access to her lovely shaved pussy using tongue and fingers to bring her off while Woofie continues to devour my cock.
Update score (Woofie 1 Kylie 1 T 0).

Woofie continues to work over my cock and i gotta say this is top class cock sucking. Well impressed. At this point i remembered a little pressie i had bought for both,
a set of butt plugs and this is where it goes off the scale. Picture this, Woofie sucking cock while Kylie's lubes up the biggest buttplug and slips it right into Woofie's bum.
Woofie loves it, i'm not finished yet though....... i suggest to Kylie she might want to try the small one, even though i know you'd struggle to get Kylie to agree
to a finger in the bum let alone a buttplug.... but she's attracted to the pink sparkly jewelled butplug and slips it right into her bum, and she loves it !
So not only did i break Mandy Foxx's bum last week, i am now the first person to get Kylie to try something up her bum, and she loves it, and i feel
like a king.

Feeling real horny now, so it's onto doggy with Woofie, fucking her for all i'm worth while she's going to town on Kylie's pussy until she comes again. (Woofie 1 Kylie 2 T 0).
Kylie then gives Woofie's pussy a good rub while i am pounding her in doggy and Woofie squirts all over the bed, she's soaking with my cock in her pussy and the buttplug still in her ass.
I AM LOVING IT. Its time for the anal action now , been looking forward to this for the past hour and i am desperate to get my cock in Woofie's ass. We move over so that
Woofie squats over me and before i know it hey presto my cock is deep in her ass and she is bouncing up and down like i am one of those 90's space hoppers. Full on anal action
and i am loving this, and i'm thinking that x-hannah-x is gonna get this next...... :scare: And then Woofie explodes, cock in her ass, squirting all over the bed, damn ! (Woofie 2 Kylie 2 T0)

I need a break now because i am dying for leak and consider trying watersports on Woofie but am desperate to get into Kylie's pussy so i decide to leave that till next time.
Plus me being a plonker i haven't drunk loads of fluid and i don't want Woofie to puke all over me. I jump back in, with Woofie and Kylie giving me more sloppy DT action while
i go to town on Kylie's pussy sucking the pierced clit, giving her a right good fingering until Woofie helps and brings Kylie off again (no surprises there). (Woofie 2 Kylie 3 T0).
Onto the main event Kylie's getting a good pounding with her legs up on my shoulders and then some deep stick action and she blows again. Fuck me, i'm knackered.
(Woofie 2 Kylie 4 T0).

Little break while Kylie goes for a cigarette. Woofie's back on my cock and i am fingering away with 2 fingers in her pussy and 2 in her ass and she is moaning away telling me
to get more fingers in her ass.

Desperate to blow me beans, but i'm knackered. So i leave it to the professionals to provide a prolonged double blow job, ball sucking, finger in my ass session until i
blow into Kylie's open mouth for her to swallow the lot. There's a fair bit of cum on Kylie's tits, just enough for Woofie to lick up.  Fuck me, these are serious
cumsluts. Final Score (Woofie 2 Kylie 4 T 1).

We retreat to finish off the bottles of wine, enjoy some food and then they are on their way fucked, fed and a with a free gift to take away ( buttplug). And i am shredded
to bits but think to myself - this is awesome.

Superb session by two of the East Midlands finest. I am already planning my return............

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline HailWood

Great review Tomahawk of two of the East Mids most orgasmic girls. I'm seeing Kylie very soon and Woofie says she is going to arrange an MMF for me sometime.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2017, 09:19:34 am by MikeTheBike »

TOMAHAWK

Cheers Mike, i think we like the same
ladies and these two are superb.

You guys in the east midlands are
so spoilt !!

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 383
Totally amazing review matey, I read it thinking.....wow.....

My hand is slightly disabled and won't dig £500 deep (or even £160/hr) no matter hard I try to convince myself, but respect for the amazing time had. Wow again!!!

Offline mrfishyfoo

My word that reads like my sort of session.  :diablo: :yahoo: :diablo:

Cheers fro sharing MrT.  :hi: :hi:

Offline NervousJ

Oh my days, I think they would absolutely destroy me...

Great review... Time to up the choc ice prices Mr ILO....

Offline seando5

Bloody hell, awesome review that  :hi:

Reminds me that I haven't seen Kylie and Woofie together for bloody ages! Next to fix that soon me thinks.

Cheers
Sean

Offline HailWood

Guys, as you may have seen from my posts here and on UKE, I'm curious but hesitant about parties. Woofie contacted me a couple of weeks ago about an MMF which I'm up for. However I think the other guy she had in mind was also interested in MM action which is definitely not for me. Anyway, if any of you chaps fancy an MMF (with no MM action) with Woofie, please PM me. We could meet for a coffee and beer beforehand to get acquainted. PM me if interested.