Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Woofie35 (on tour) - If Carlsberg did girlfriends!  (Read 3556 times)

55 review(s) for Woofie35 (54 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Botev Plovdiv

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I have no idea how come Woofie came to be on my hotlist given she is based in Nottingham, but when flicking through it a couple of months back I saw that she was touring London in April for a few days. I contacted her via AW and after excellent communications from her we set up a 90 min session for £270 which for an all-services girl seems decent value given £200 an hour nowadays can give you mediocrity.

Her reviews on UKP are pretty phenomenal so I was really looking forward to this one- it didn’t disappoint.

Location was a room near Kensington Olympia. A bit of a pain in the arse to get to but parked at The Westfield and walked 15 mins.

Woofie is very attractive. There’s loads of pictures on her AW profile so you kind of know what you are going to get other than the face. To me she is very attractive with a lovely slim figure and long brown hair. She has small tits but with nipples that must be 1cm long and ultra-sensitive.

Services: Everything. This woman loves her job and, in her own words, “I love sucking cock”. But she loves a whole lot more than that. OWO, RO, CIMS, Anal, dildos, vibrators, smacking her arse with paddles, watersports, clothes pegs on her tits and there were lots more ‘toys’ I didn’t get to try out. So no matter how vanilla or extreme your tastes, within reason she’ll tick your box.

Woofie sells herself as a sub, although if you just wanted the whole GFE thing with fucking, OWO and a CIMS scenario she’s perfect. If you want to tie her up, piss on her, slap her arse etc then she’s perfect for that as well.  She’s adaptable to all tastes and needs.

There were a few firsts for me in this session including watersports on her (she swallowed) and watersports on me (I didn't), as well as me trying out a few of her arse-smacking toys on her. There was also a little bit of squirting early doors and this girl cums again and again and again. There’s no faking it, her whole body quivers and you can feel all her muscles tightening.. It was great sticking fingers up all holes and feel her orgasm and we also used a butt plug and massive vibrator to really get her soaking.  We also had some full-on anal where she wasn’t wincing and easing me in each time like some girls do which somewhat detracts from the experience; this was full-on and so any anal fans out there are going to be well-satisfied I expect.

Now I have had time to reflect I have concluded  this was the best 90 mins of my punting career. The thing about Woofie is that she is a well-spoken, attractive and clearly intelligent girl with a good job but who absolutely loves being filthy after-hours. Because I like 90 minute sessions, and because I’m usually a come-once guy, there is always a fair bit if time for chat. With EEs that time is often awkward what with the language barrier and what often does not feel like friendly chat, more an inquisition. With Woofie it was completely natural to the extent that we overran, but she never once tried to speed things up.

My last 2 punts have been Megan-May Carter and Woofie. It's going to be tough topping that one I think.

Offline Sinz

Nice one OP, looking forward to the next time she is London. Great review !

Offline hendrix

Good review thanks OP!

She should be right up my street, but I've always been hesitant...Not sure why exactly.. Her overall look maybe..

Offline Maverick1808

Excellent review there OP!

Added to HL and will keep an eye out for her next London tour  :thumbsup:

Online jichael mackson

I'm assuming her rates remain the same on London tour? A rarity if so

Offline claretandblue

Good review thanks OP!

She should be right up my street, but I've always been hesitant...Not sure why exactly.. Her overall look maybe..
+1 glad the op enjoyed but my suspicion is that,for me at least,she would be top marks for effort but not for looks,an awank age of 35  :lol: is in itself close to being too old for me

Offline Botev Plovdiv

+1 glad the op enjoyed but my suspicion is that,for me at least,she would be top marks for effort but not for looks,an awank age of 35  :lol: is in itself close to being too old for me
I get what you;re saying, I too love the company of the young, hot WG. However, there seem to be as many disappointments than successes so I'd rather compromise slightly for the guaranteed vfm rather than leave with that feeling of self-loathing having spunked £200+ on a shit punt. I think YLF's recent reviews have kind of led me to this stance given I don't have endless amounts of cash to gamble with.

Offline claretandblue

I get what you;re saying, I too love the company of the young, hot WG. However, there seem to be as many disappointments than successes so I'd rather compromise slightly for the guaranteed vfm rather than leave with that feeling of self-loathing having spunked £200+ on a shit punt. I think YLF's recent reviews have kind of led me to this stance given I don't have endless amounts of cash to gamble with.
You make a fair point,100% agree that  London is very poor at the moment

Offline Bartolomeo

i've seen her last year and she's awesome. I find her really attractive. I didn't get to see her in April, because I was away, but hopefully next time she is in London

livedangerous

Thanks for the review, straight on my HL for when she comes to london.