Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexybinature Chorley  (Read 1784 times)

8 review(s) for sexybinature (8 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by The_Don]

Offline Southernbloke

External Link/Members Only

Saw this couple a couple of months ago, paid £220 for 90 minutes.
They are located in a village south of Chorley in a pleasant detached house. Plenty of parking and a discreet entrance.
Welcomed in by Jack who is in his late fifties ( I guess) , very fit and friendly. Lucy was waiting in the front room, she is early to mid forties and very attractive.
Paperwork sorted and offered and accepted the use of the shower which was very clean and stocked with shampoo and conditioners plus shower gel.
Back into the front room and Jack and I sat on the sofa naked while Lucy wanked our cocks and snogged us , Jack is very well endowed ( compared to me ) .
Lucy is about a size 12 with c cups and about 5 foot 3 ish.
After a while we moved onto the mattress on the floor which is waterproof ( of the inflatable kind)
I enjoyed a lot of owo from Lucy while enjoying the view of Jack fucking Lucy doggy
After a while Lucy and I moved into a 69 position while Jack carried on fucking her . He had to stop a few times to prevent himself cumming .
Stopped for a breather and a drink about halfway through on my insistence as we were all getting quite hot.
Lucy got me going again with some more oral and very impressive squirting.
Jack and I both came with Lucy wanking us off .
Very enjoyable session from a nice couple who I would happily recommend.