Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Warning New settings on handsets  (Read 1860 times)

WelshElise

Im not the type of person to use any info but there are some out there that do so just a little warning to those that dont use punting phones or is registerd to use this feature  :hi:
External Link/Members Only

Robbiebucks

Offline Marmalade

Offline Chorley

Im not the type of person to use any info but there are some out there that do so just a little warning to those that dont use punting phones or is registerd to use this feature  :hi:

Could you give brief overview of this as the link doesn't work for some reason?. :unknown:
Many thanks. :hi:

Offline Dipper

Can any tech whizz point out the nuances between Apple/android regarding this?

:unknown:

Offline Bigwilts

Could you give brief overview of this as the link doesn't work for some reason?. :unknown:
Many thanks. :hi:
It’s about a feature by Hoya that gives caller ID etc from unknown numbers

Beware of the capabilities of technology

The moral of the story is to ensure smartphones or any other phones you use for punting cannot be associated with you.  TrueCaller lets you search info for a phone number (for my real phone number it comes up with a generic false name and a real non primary email address I use)

Hidden Image/Members Only

JamesFD

It’s about a feature by Hoya that gives caller ID etc from unknown numbers

Beware of the capabilities of technology

The moral of the story is to ensure smartphones or any other phones you use for punting cannot be associated with you.  TrueCaller lets you search info for a phone number (for my real phone number it comes up with a generic false name and a real non primary email address I use)

Do you not see the issue with you posting a link that requires you to sign in with Google ID to see the results of a search?

WelshElise

Its actually a now a setting  on call settings as appose to just an app you dont need to be singed up or registerd with them to get the information wich is some ones full name when they call you only came across this as i have a new handset the s9+ (android,) its also a setting on iphone x (apple) I freaked thinking people may get my real full name if i called or txt them back but apparently not as i havent registerd but always good to share it may even be included in software updates just be vigilant xx

Offline Bigwilts

Do you not see the issue with you posting a link that requires you to sign in with Google ID to see the results of a search?
I do - but you’re right, others may not

WelshElise