Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SP stopped seeing me because of the review i wrote on UKP (text messages inside)  (Read 3808 times)

Offline puntingpumping1920

« Last Edit: August 13, 2017, 09:49:28 am by puntingpumping1920 »
Banned reason: Mr £500k go and buy some fucking manners
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline RedKettle

God knows I am no expert on women but I suspect that hearing someone will only want them after a few drinks will piss off many of them!

That said with a business head on she should just be pleased with the positive, however we know how good many of them are about that....

Offline Jimmyredcab

God knows I am no expert on women but I suspect that hearing someone will only want them after a few drinks will piss off many of them!

Yes, but she is not a normal woman ---------------- she is a prostitute, they should have a thick skin.     :hi:

That said with a business head on she should just be pleased with the positive, however we know how good many of them are about that....

Very true, just wanted to be honest I guess

I wanted to add, she said I can see her after night out having drinks
« Last Edit: August 13, 2017, 10:39:01 am by puntingpumping1920 »

Does this mean the more bigger this site gets the more punters have to suppress negative points in their reviews if they want to see a SP again.

It seems I'm the only punter that she banned
« Last Edit: August 13, 2017, 10:45:26 am by puntingpumping1920 »

Offline finn5555

Offline freeze44

Does this mean the more bigger this site gets the more punters have to suppress negative points in their reviews if they want to see a SP again.

Thanks for posting this. What a silly cow. Think a lot of wg's get upset about this site and if they would get with the picture and up their game then what's the problem? Plenty of other out there and she will suffer long term for the silly attitude.

Offline OakTree

Does this mean the more bigger this site gets the more punters have to suppress information in their reviews if they want to see a SP again.

She's obviously taken offence at some of the things you said and from the detail you gave she's worked out who you are.

You've implied you'd only see her again after a night on the lash so why are bothered she's banned you? If you didn't mean it you shouldn't of said it and if you did, Stand by what you said and move on as it looks most certain you won't be seeing her again.

Offline Hobbit

A/W profile link: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Piece of advice - when you write reviews, don't tell the girl your UKP identity.... If I said it was a rookie mistake I would have been too nice.  Plonker comes to mind.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2017, 10:59:56 am by Hobbit »

She's obviously taken offence at some of the things you said and from the detail you gave she's worked out who you are.

You've implied you'd only see her again after a night on the lash so why are bothered she's banned you? If you didn't mean it you shouldn't of said it and if you did, Stand by what you said and move on as it looks most certain you won't be seeing her again.

I told her face to face that I will see her after night out, she replied: "even better". That comment was never to offend her, as it was something we agreed to.

I wanted to see her again, because not many SP offer that level of service at early hours of the day at her rates.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Piece of advice - when you write reviews, don't tell the girl your UKP identity.

It could still be possible for them to work out who you are by the date you visited.    :hi:

Piece of advice - when you write reviews, don't tell the girl your UKP identity.... If I said it was a rookie mistake I would have been too nice.  Plonker comes to mind.

It would be silly to lie, because there was too much information to point to me. As I never suppressed any information

She probably see 50 customers a month, but she specifically contacted me, because she knew who I was.

Offline lewisjones23

just forget about her then

plenty more out there

bigmanbigman

Be real read what you wrote again
She takes drugs.talks non stop shite.house is a shit tip
Too thin .bad blow job
Shes a woman what do you exspect also could star in horders

Offline Hobbit

It could still be possible for them to work out who you are by the date you visited.    :hi:

This is why you write the review after a few weeks and don't leave clues in your review.

holland

First of all this stupid bitch should never text clients days after the punt :dash: :dash:
Blacklist this stupid prostitute!  :angry:
Thank you very much OP for your information!!

Be real read what you wrote again
She takes drugs.talks non stop shite.house is a shit tip
Too thin .bad blow job
Shes a woman what do you exspect also could star in horders

So do you want me to write a fluffy review to benefit her. I wonder how many punters suppress negative information for their favourites

She told me she smokes weed...that is not a negative point, a punter may read that and want smoke with her

She talks alot...that not even a negative point, I listed that as neutral. Some punters may like that, some punters may not.

I was not the first reviewer to say her house was a mess. She told me that she is a hoarder in the first five minutes meeting her.

Offline DrGFreeman

It would be silly to lie, because there was too much information to point to me. As I never suppressed any information
She probably see 50 customers a month, but she specifically contacted me, because she knew who I was.

so dont include so much information in the review that identifies you to the girl
who gives a fuck if you switched the fan on or off during your booking
theres no need for a 'story', just your opinion 

Offline OakTree

I told her face to face that I will see her after night out, she replied: "even better". That comment was never to offend her, as it was something we agreed to.

I wanted to see her again, because not many SP offer that level of service at early hours of the day at her rates.

You sound like you're  back peddling. This is what you said and it's pretty clear what you meant.

Would I visit again: After a night out with a few alcoholic beverages in the early hours of the morning, 2am-7am I may get in contact.

Theres nothing wrong in saying that if that's what you feel and it's pretty pointless trying to imply you meant something else. I can only imagine you're hoping she reads this and forgives this misunderstanding you'd like us to think it is.

Offline Hobbit

So do you want me to write a fluffy review to benefit her. I wonder how many punters suppress negative information for their favourites

She told me she smokes weed...that is not a negative point, a punter may read that and want smoke with her

She talks alot...that not even a negative point, I listed that as neutral. Some punters may like that, some punters may not.

I was not the first reviewer to say her house was a mess. She told me that she is a hoarder in the first five minutes meeting her.

The point is - your number one priority is your identity and you don't want to ever compromise that. So you can write a review which is 10 pages long and describe every little detail, but the problem with that is that you end up compromising your UKP identity.

We punters only need to know relevant information in reviews that would help us to decide whether or not to see the girl. Everything else is Periphery.

You sound like you're  back peddling. This is what you said and it's pretty clear what you meant.

Theres nothing wrong in saying that if that's what you feel and it's pretty pointless trying to imply you meant something else. I can only imagine you're hoping she reads this and forgives this misunderstanding you'd like us to think it is.

What did I mean ?

After the appointment, we spoke about her booking process, I asked her can I see her after a few drinks, she replied "even better".

In my review, I noted that I will see her after night out.

There is no back-peddling.

holland

The point is - your number one priority is your identity and you don't want to ever compromise that. So you can write a review which is 10 pages long and describe every little detail, but the problem with that is that you end up compromising your UKP identity.

We punters only need to know relevant information in reviews that would help us to decide whether or not to see the girl. Everything else is Periphery.

op didn't do anything wrong.
We should be able to write whatever happen during the punt withou fears.
A bitch should never contact the punters following the punt.
UkPunting is a reality in the bitch industry.
The prossies should know this and they should be able to cope with any comments and observations that are made in this site.

I propose to add this bitch in the blacklist :angry:

so dont include so much information in the review that identifies you to the girl
who gives a fuck if you switched the fan on or off during your booking
theres no need for a 'story', just your opinion

The story is the commentary of the review. I made that point of her on/off the fan to high-light her customer service approach. When she noticed I was getting hot, she will turn the fan on

So are you implying that I should, suppress information regarding my review. ..I thought that was against the rules

This is why you write the review after a few weeks and don't leave clues in your review.

Which I did

Offline DrGFreeman

The story is the commentary of the review. I made that point of her on/off the fan to high-light her customer service approach. When she noticed I was getting hot, she will turn the fan on

so why not say 'she seemed to take customer service seriously' not the detail of the fan
such detail allows the girl to ID you
anonymity when writing reviews is important, as your example shows

Offline Rochelle

• Service Provider

So are you implying that I should, suppress information regarding my review. ..I thought that was against the rulers

She shouldn't have messaged you. That's a given. All he's saying is that every little detail doesn't need to be included if you don't want to be identified. You could slightly change a few details that are insignificant or that don't affect the outcome.

Offline Hobbit

op didn't do anything wrong.

Hmm, he did, he told her his UKP name. He mentioned too much in the review so that she could work out who wrote the review. I agree, we can write whatever we want but we have to ensure we don't reveal our identity. Reviews are important and we should write them and the stupid girl is complaining about a positive review, this is how stupid some of these hookers can be.

My advice to the OP - Move on and forget her!

so why not say 'she seemed to take customer service seriously' not the detail of the fan
such detail allows the girl to ID you
anonymity when writing reviews is important, as your example shows

I did say she takes customer service seriously. Detailing the fan would not identify me.

Offline DrGFreeman

Detailing the fan would not identify me.
it could, small details like this help jog the girls memory and help her identify you
plus such detail is irelavent to other punters, so why include it  ?

I try to distil the session down into what is of interest to others not write a story
« Last Edit: August 13, 2017, 12:09:00 pm by DrGFreeman »

Hmm, he did, he told her his UKP name. He mentioned too much in the review so that she could work out who wrote the review. I agree, we can write whatever we want but we have to ensure we don't reveal our identity. Reviews are important and we should write them and the stupid girl is complaining about a positive review, this is how stupid some of these hookers can be.

My advice to the OP - Move on and forget her!

She knew my UKP name, lying would be pointless....She probably sees 50 customers a month, and she contacted me specifically, as she knew who I was.

I guess suppressing detail is what you practice, which is against the rules.

Offline Hobbit

So are you implying that I should, suppress information regarding my review. ..I thought that was against the rules

No, I didn't say that! All I said was that you should only write about things that are relevant to the review and which can help other punters in deciding whether or not to see the girl. End of!

vw

She knew my UKP name, lying would be pointless....She probably sees 50 customers a month, and she contacted me specifically, as she knew who I was.

You cannot be making up new site rules!   :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash:

Offline Rochelle

• Service Provider

I've never seen that rule. It's perfectly within the rules to change or leave out little details that aren't important, in order to protect your privacy.

Detailing the fan would not identify me.
it could, small details like this help jog the girls memory and help her identify you
plus such detail is irelavent to other punters, so why include it  ?

I try to distil the session down into what is of interest to others not write a story

She dodged the question twice about whether she kissed, that should have answered the question - she didn't.

Asking question twice about kissing would identify you. 

But her turning on the fan without prompting, would identify me...alright
« Last Edit: August 13, 2017, 12:12:46 pm by puntingpumping1920 »

You cannot be making up new site rules!   :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash:

suppressing information is against the rules .

- Suppressing info
It is not acceptable to try suppress info

Offline Rochelle

• Service Provider

- Suppressing info
You must be really dim. You're not understanding that rule whatsoever. Read the entire rule, not just the bit you chose to quote.
People are just trying to give you a bit of advice that may help you to avoid this situation in future.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2017, 12:20:58 pm by Rochelle »

You must be really dim. You're not understanding that rule whatsoever. People are just trying to give you advice.

How am I interpreting the rule wrong ? Punters are saying I should suppress information regarding my review which may help punters...Which it clearly says that is against the rules.

Sounds rich coming from a prostitute.

Offline Hobbit

How am I interpreting the rule wrong ? Punters are saying I should suppress information regarding my review which may help punters...Which it clearly says that is against the rules.

Seriously. I give up. Where's my beer?

Offline Rochelle

• Service Provider

I guess you really are dim. I give up.
 :rolleyes:

vw

- Suppressing info

Misquoting admin is a cuntish thing to do.

- Suppressing info
It is not acceptable to try suppress info being posted by other members that may be of use to punters, e.g. negative reviews or name changes of service providers, regardless of reasons.

SeekingtheTruth

Didn't Admin post somewhere that you should change a few details in the review to help make it harder to indentify you if the prossie reads the review?

Also you missed an opportunity to avoid all this as you stated in your review that you told her you had never heard of UKP. Why then would you admit to writing the review?  :dash:

Offline Brazilian Martian

Is this reason why op changed his name ?

SeekingtheTruth

Plus, I'm struggling to see what you were hoping to get out of this thread?

Surely it would have made more sense to add this to the review instead.

I guess you really are dim. I give up.
 :rolleyes:

This is a punters forum, I never said the points raised by punters were wrong. 

I believed some punters were telling me to suppress information which was valid to punters. The punters in question clear that issue.

You should stay in your lane, or stick to UKE, than slyly touting your profile on here

Misquoting admin is a cuntish thing to do.

- Suppressing info
It is not acceptable to try suppress info being posted by other members that may be of use to punters, e.g. negative reviews or name changes of service providers, regardless of reasons.

I never misquoted. Punters where telling me to suppress information regarding my review that may be use of punters

Offline Rochelle

• Service Provider

This is a punters forum, I never said the points raised by punters were wrong. 

I believed some punters were telling me to suppress information which was valid to punters. The punters in question clear that issue.

You should stay in your lane, or stick to UKE, than slyly touting your profile on here
It's a punters forum? Really? Thanks for that bit of enlightening information.
I'll stay right where I am, thanks. Pretty sure others can see my posts were clearly trying to help you, that was my mistake. That's not touting.

Plus, I'm struggling to see what you were hoping to get out of this thread?

Surely it would have made more sense to add this to the review instead.

This thread was made, because many punters have raised the issue that some punters have been targeted due SP identifying their profile.

This is not the first thread like this. If you want me to, I can send you threads similar to this.