Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cutting down  (Read 1478 times)

will-ow

I've started seeing a girl for a month or two now and we're getting pretty close! I feel  maybe this is a good opportunity for me to cut down on my punting but I'm finding it hard to fight the urge! With all those times you could have been fun with an WG (excluding being with a woman/wife) are there any tips you can give me with fighting the urge?

LL

I've started seeing a girl for a month or two now and we're getting pretty close! I feel  maybe this is a good opportunity for me to cut down on my punting but I'm finding it hard to fight the urge! With all those times you could have been fun with an WG (excluding being with a woman/wife) are there any tips you can give me with fighting the urge?
Yep, stay away from this place!

Offline StevenS

The moment before you pick up the phone or laptop to make a booking, have a wank and see if you still HAVE to book.

Offline RedKettle

ask Cueball for some recommendations of WGs - open the profiles - you will never want to punt again  :vomit: :vomit:

Offline anonyorks

Offline Mi-Go

Add up what you've spent seeing WGs.

vw

Not a good foundation really if you are still wanting to punt, maybe fuck her more !

Offline threechilliman

ask Cueball for some recommendations of WGs - open the profiles - you will never want to punt again  :vomit: :vomit:

:D :D :D

tcm

Offline hullad

Right bugger off and do not even look at this site, AW or anything connected. Loose the punting phone, close and erase all traces.

See you back here in a few years, when she has had a shed load of kids and she is as wide as a jumbo jet.

I will not be here when you return for sure my punting days are numbered for sure ...,
« Last Edit: April 28, 2016, 07:29:29 pm by hullad »

will-ow

I'm not going to go cold turkey nor do I think I will stop altogether but some of these tips have been very ... :sarcastic: interesting bahaha

Offline Kryten

Set yourself a target. Just having a set amount to spend each month might help. And plan some things to buy with the money you'll save.

will-ow

Set yourself a target. Just having a set amount to spend each month might help. And plan some things to buy with the money you'll save.

Oh I have been wanting a holiday! Good idea! Cheers   :thumbsup:

JV547845

Remind your self about all your shit punts, and ask yourself if it's worth going behind your girls back for something that might turn out not to be worth it even if you were single (or even if it was free!)

Offline Nagilum

Having a civvie is good.  View it as a cost saving exercise. 

This is not to say stop, champion on. Why deny yourself he canal pleasures only to regret it later on.  :diablo:
« Last Edit: April 29, 2016, 06:43:10 pm by Nagilum »

Offline cueball

Just having a set amount to spend each month

That's my method, works for me.

Offline stevedave

Having a civvie is good.  View it as a cost saving exercise. 

This is not to say stop, champion on. Why deny yourself he canal pleasures only to regret it later on.  :diablo:

Can't beat a good barge trip  :lol:

Rod trotter

I will spend a maximum of £150pm on this game, many times i dont even do that.im not poor but i couldnt justify stuff in my life if i spent more.

I cut my cloth accordingly or i just dont punt, this month i will have 1 punt and thats it. :hi:

Online Mansell

Not a good foundation really if you are still wanting to punt, maybe fuck her more !

+1,000,000  Best answer yet  :thumbsup:

Offline uutarn

I will spend a maximum of £150pm on this game, many times i dont even do that.im not poor but i couldnt justify stuff in my life if i spent more.

I cut my cloth accordingly or i just dont punt, this month i will have 1 punt and thats it. :hi:
I respect you for that but i just couldn't do it. I struggle going 3 days without sending an AW email/text.  :dash:

pking_paul

How about you start getting the g/f to tease n please like a real WG? Careful though, you might not want her to go on the game… or then again wouldn't that fulfil all your desires I've realised?? (Joke of course  :hi:)

Swansea lad

Find something to keep you occupied when you might punt or search adult work.

I tend to come on here or search adult work when bored.