Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: WGs smoking during a punt-yes or no?  (Read 2228 times)

Offline Gordon Bennett

I'd be outraged! Even asking me if I minded would really pee me off cos I'd of course say no and I'd feel that would introduce a bit of negativity into my fluffy booking where the vibe is "oh yes!!".

Offline fairfield

Any of you confirmed smoking fiends - should get themselves along to the EE place in Litherland, (Lovely) Liverpool. I am sure they can guarantee that you will be well and truly kippered up, and afterwards you can put any smoked herring to shame.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=90589.0
« Last Edit: March 24, 2016, 10:12:09 pm by fairfield »

slow and low

No no and no pet hate of mine.

Offline T1000

The percentage of WGs that smoke must be over 90%. If you do not see a 20 pack of Marlboro Lite, Kent or L&Ms in a Romanian girls room then that will be a rarity.
Non EE girls maybe a small amount less, the packet and ashtray will be hidden from view. I gave up smoking 2 years ago. The only thing that bothers me is the smell of cheap cigarettes, they stink like burning plastic.
About 4 years ago I asked a WG what the Smoking fetish on her likes list meant, she simply lit up and blew smoke at me. At the time I still smoked, so it didn't bother me. But now that might bother me.
 :cry:

Offline Daffodil

I'm against it. Reaffirmed recently as my partner actually thought I'd taken up smoking, secretly. I've never smoked. Visited two separate prossies recently, quite close together, one of whom had clearly been smoking just before and one who lit up at the end of our punt. After the second time my partner confronted me about it. She'd also found a packet in my car, which had been dropped by a mate.

Fairly easy to explain, although I felt she wasn't entirely convinced, but partners will notice. Better than perfume though I guess.