Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: When a woman is a man  (Read 12585 times)

Offline One Eyed Snake

Hi all, went to visit a Indie this morning in the Goldthorpe area, on opening the door first impressions not too bad. No stunner but definitely not a minger nice big tits.  Paid my fee of £60 for 30 mins, got stripped of and then helped her of with her top. That's the point when I started to suspect was she once a man !!!!! She had big tits but no nipples as such , no matter how much I sucked em they just remained the same. I explored her fanny and it just didn't seem right , no piss flaps , no clit and it just didn't feel right. Then I started to look at the neck and Adam's apple , then the arms and legs, the more I looked the more I'm sure it was a fucking man, I feel fucking sick. If anyone else as seen someone in the same area and you thought it could av been a man contact me. I don't want to give name out in case I'm wrong but if anybody wants the name pm me. As this ever happened to anyone else? Snake

Offline pumps

Of course it happens -

It's best that you tell everyone the profile, or upload some photos etc.   At the very least write a review to warn others. I'm sure if your wrong folk on here will let you know.

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider
Some women's nipples aren't responsive, just like some men's nipples go like bullets if they're brushed. Nipples aren't a good way to tell if someone is sexually aroused, they aren't like willies. If the breasts have been surgically enhanced, that can damage the nerve endings that respond to touch/temperature.

Now, s/he MUST have had piss flaps, or are you saying that there was literally just a hole down there, like a Barbie doll with an entry hole? Did the pussy hole feel 'normal' when you fingered/fucked it?

Robbybobby15

This scares me lol, could u not tell? I wonder if this has happened to anyone and not realised ?

Offline pumps

This scares me lol, could u not tell? I wonder if this has happened to anyone and not realised ?

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=61777.0

;)

Offline Cuntminion

Well at least you can tick it off the bucket list  :unknown:

Offline lewishamguy

Of course it happens -

It's best that you tell everyone the profile, or upload some photos etc.   At the very least write a review to warn others. I'm sure if your wrong folk on here will let you know.

Pumps I think you need to start the thread regarding TV/TS. ;)

Offline pumps

Pumps I think you need to start the thread regarding TV/TS. ;)

It would be difficult to prove it (I might do a thread) - However it's much more entertaining to call a punter out on his positive review after the fact  :lol:

Offline myothernameis

Ask him or her what sex was she or he born

Offline Turtle Z

As Ted Clubber Lang recently said, there are no chicks with dicks, only guys with tits. Brilliant!

Offline One Eyed Snake

Hi all, I can't ask him/her what sex they were when they were born as I've no intention of going anywhere near them again. The nipples weren't nipples like we know them they were just like a bit of skin puckered up, I'm 60 and never seen anything like them. There wasn't any sign of any piss flaps, weird I've never seen anything like it.no sign of a clit and when I put my finger in it just didn't feel right. Snake

Offline pumps

Hi all, I can't ask him/her what sex they were when they were born as I've no intention of going anywhere near them again. The nipples weren't nipples like we know them they were just like a bit of skin puckered up, I'm 60 and never seen anything like them. There wasn't any sign of any piss flaps, weird I've never seen anything like it.no sign of a clit and when I put my finger in it just didn't feel right. Snake

this threads pointless without pics and profiles links....

Offline One Eyed Snake

Hi Pumps I'm more interested if anyone else as had the same in the area. I don't want to name them in case I'm wrong but to be truthful I really think it was a man. Snake

Offline pumps

Hi Pumps I'm more interested if anyone else as had the same in the area. I don't want to name them in case I'm wrong but to be truthful I really think it was a man. Snake

From the link you send me via PM - I think you're safe to post it on here without worrying to much.

Wig, Broad shoulders, large hands/feet/arms, pathetic pair of enhanced breasts, no waist and  the biggest warning is that her FEEDBACK's hidden.

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider

If s/he was born male, then the surgeon has done a poor job on the anatomy, if there is no lips and just a hole. That would have freaked me out :(

Offline pumps

If s/he was born male, then the surgeon has done a poor job on the anatomy, if there is no lips and just a hole. That would have freaked me out :(

There had to of been lips or some bunching together of skin, the lack of labia and clitoris is what I assume is what the OP meant

Offline gash bash

I think you could be in the next Specsavers ad. lol

Seriously, were you drunk? How can you not tell the difference!!

greychap

Hi all, went to visit a Indie this morning in the Goldthorpe area, on opening the door first impressions not too bad. No stunner but definitely not a minger nice big tits.  Paid my fee of £60 for 30 mins, got stripped of and then helped her of with her top. That's the point when I started to suspect was she once a man !!!!! She had big tits but no nipples as such , no matter how much I sucked em they just remained the same. I explored her fanny and it just didn't seem right , no piss flaps , no clit and it just didn't feel right. Then I started to look at the neck and Adam's apple , then the arms and legs, the more I looked the more I'm sure it was a fucking man, I feel fucking sick. If anyone else as seen someone in the same area and you thought it could av been a man contact me. I don't want to give name out in case I'm wrong but if anybody wants the name pm me. As this ever happened to anyone else? Snake

Scary stuff coming across someone you think is a woman :scare:

Offline punk

why don't you write a review?  provide a link.

Offline Cuntminion

Surgeon probably struck off now

Hidden Image/Members Only

From op's description I think I could of done a better job pissed

Offline pumps

do a 2 mile radius search of S63 (which is goldthorpe) on adultwork - you have a 25% change of guessing him/her correctly

lol

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider
There had to of been lips or some bunching together of skin, the lack of labia and clitoris is what I assume is what the OP meant

But the labia ARE the lips :unknown:

Offline pumps

But the labia ARE the lips :unknown:

but its a bloke so no labia --- just crotch skin bulging together simulating labia/lips lol

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider
but its a bloke so no labia --- just crotch skin bulging together simulating labia/lips lol

Oooh, I'm cringing again.

Thistle

External Link/Members Only. :scare:

I've seen profiles of more convincing pre op she males than that.  :manhater: :crazy:

Offline pumps

External Link/Members Only. :scare:

I've seen profiles of more convincing pre op she males than that.  :manhater: :crazy:

Close but WRONG,  that's probably just a genuine granny  lol

Offline Cuntminion

fuck it - here it is. Since OP is too much of a gentleman to post.

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

You know I am not judgmental at all be who you wanna be, fuck who you wanna fuck

My only take on this very broad shoulders

Thistle

Either way i wouldn't wanna see either of them.  :scare:  :vomit:

Offline SmackmaBitchUp

Difficult to tell by the profile.... But maybe something in his/hers voice?

Offline gash bash

do a 2 mile radius search of S63 (which is goldthorpe) on adultwork - you have a 25% change of guessing him/her correctly

lol

Thanks Got it. Those are definately not womans nipples. hehe

OMG the choice there is brutal. I can see why he was tempted for that one. Thank god i live in London.

RandyF

Just looks like a regular fat milf, to be honest.

Dozens more clear cut poofters on AW than that sow.

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider
looks female to me...need to look closer
« Last Edit: July 14, 2015, 08:39:35 pm by CatBBW »

Thistle

Got to admit i do feel for the guy, as i must of been a shock to him, and it could take him a while to get over it.  :scare: :scare:

I was asking the other day if there was any decent punts away from saunas in the Sheffield area, and was told no, and after seeing thes 2 profiles my money will be staying in my bank.   :unknown:

Offline One Eyed Snake

Your right It was a shock, the voice sounded like a females but every now and then I thought a mans voice came through, I'm gutted, Snake

Offline smiths

I cant tell from the profile that has now been posted up but I do note the small amount of feedback is hidden for some reason, that's often though not always a sign of something dodgy in my experience.

A few years ago I booked a WG who was based near me, it sounded like a woman I spoke to on the phone. Got to the premises as agreed only to meet a guy in a dress, or if it wasn't a guy it was one ugggly woman, I was out of their quicker than Usain Bolt. :vomit:

Offline punk

Your right It was a shock, the voice sounded like a females but every now and then I thought a mans voice came through, I'm gutted, Snake

i would have hit the roof and asked for my money back.

Offline pumps

When ever I read the title to this post I think of this tune

External Link/Members Only - -  :lol: :lol:

Offline cueball

looks female to me...need to look closer

We'll look forward to your first review ha ha

Offline BP96

Hey snake, I had a similar experience but this was a Lady Marmalade party in London. The girl/guy in question had better boobs but down there it was just a hole. Plus other factors that made me suspicious were that he/she was always in a separate room, it was darker than the other rooms, and they only gave oral.

Good at sucking though  :D

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider
We'll look forward to your first review ha ha

LOL! Well I don't often get oop to Barnsley  :D

Offline Cuntminion

Thistle

What about this song.  :D

htp//www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIBLNN1NhQ

Offline pumps

Hmm this is what I hear
External Link/Members Only

that's the Second link you've posted today that wont work for me. Sort it out!

Offline pumps

What about this song.  :D

htp//www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIBLNN1NhQ

Not working for me hmmm  :unknown:

Offline Cuntminion

I always get the mobile link
Should really be a way to embed vids here

RandyF

I always get the mobile link

Guess your on a mobile device then.