Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: STI? OWO  (Read 4690 times)

Offline Andy Q

I appreciate there are various posts on this subject on this valuable forum but they seem to get waylaid?

Following a recent broadcast on national radio about STI/STD and, particularly the increased prevalence of chlamydia (the symptomless killer) I wonder how many of us might be affected? I visited my local GUM clinic on the basis of this today and was told (is this correct?) that there is a similar likelihood of catching gonorrhea and chlamydia from vagina sex as there is with unprotected oral sex on the man?

We castigate service providers who offer bareback (quite rightly) but accept OWO from others without question?

I have been punting on this basis for 20 years (like many here), what are my chances of being clear? Waiting for the 14 day results....

Offline NigelF

They were either talking crap or you misunderstood what they were trying to say. Having said that the risk is obviously higher with WG's as they suck a lot of cocks, sometimes within short spaces of time, nonetheless the risk is actually pretty damn low (although it depends on what you think "good odds" are). Don't want to mislead you with figures from the top of my head so I'll just say reliable stats can be found online, along with some unreliable ones - just try to choose a reliable source.

« Last Edit: November 09, 2016, 07:37:08 pm by NigelF »

Offline Andy Q

Thanks for taking the time to reply NigelF

endomorph

It is symptomless as far as women are concerned. I caught it from a non WG who may well have had it for a while. We went to the GUM clinic together and discovered that we were both infected.

Offline hantshagger

I appreciate there are various posts on this subject on this valuable forum but they seem to get waylaid?

Following a recent broadcast on national radio about STI/STD and, particularly the increased prevalence of chlamydia (the symptomless killer) I wonder how many of us might be affected? I visited my local GUM clinic on the basis of this today and was told (is this correct?) that there is a similar likelihood of catching gonorrhea and chlamydia from vagina sex as there is with unprotected oral sex on the man?

We castigate service providers who offer bareback (quite rightly) but accept OWO from others without question?

I have been punting on this basis for 20 years (like many here), what are my chances of being clear? Waiting for the 14 day results....

Recently got a message from a certain SP who is on AW - about getting checked out, as she had a positive result just come through....  always advisable to get regularly checked out for these STI's if punting frequently  as it can be symptomless,

Offline smiths

No idea what your chances are and neither does anyone else in reality. Punting is fucking complete or virtual strangers where you have no idea what they might be doing and with whom. For you to take the risks you are prepared to take, I punt on a risk to reward basis but know I COULD catch something at any time, that's punting, it isn't for the squeamish, though it never fails to amaze me how many punters are, my advice to them is to take up knitting.

Offline Jumping Jack Flash

We went to the GUM clinic together and discovered that we were both infected.

And they say romance is dead!

Offline mrfishyfoo

My local GUM doesn't test for oral transmission unless a piss or blood test comes back +ve.

Offline Cityfan1880

Can catch loads of nasties easily from receiving OWO. Which is why the hypocrisy and outrage at barebackers from punters who like OWO on this site is laughable.

Offline Cityfan1880

, it isn't for the squeamish, though it never fails to amaze me how many punters are, my advice to them is to take up knitting.

It's less to do with being squeamish about STIs and more to do with giving something to your partner and being found out/life ruined/family lost etc.

Offline hornypnter

As mentioned there is always risk associated with WGs. So OWO is not risk free. It Is not just Chlamydia and Gonorrhoea that is transmitted Herpes can also transmitted.

Offline madmania

Can catch loads of nasties easily from receiving OWO. Which is why the hypocrisy and outrage at barebackers from punters who like OWO on this site is laughable.

I was just thinking about this yesterday actually. I am one of those punters who is super strict about bb (never do it nor see anyone who does or even used to do it) but will always choose OWO if its on offer yet Im not sure why im like this. I know BB is more risky but to have such extreme polar opposite views on what is essentially the same thing makes me question my logic.

Offline smiths

It's less to do with being squeamish about STIs and more to do with giving something to your partner and being found out/life ruined/family lost etc.

So as I said up to a punter to take the risks he is prepared to take or stop punting if he thinks the risk is too high.

Offline mrfishyfoo

Here's a chunk of figures from the lovely people in Westminster.

External Link/Members Only

They are though IMHO nonsense because quite a high proportion of "clients" don't admit what they were up to when they go to the GUM.

I don't believe pro$$ies are any more risky than picking up a girl in a bar. If anything I would say that a pro$$ie is far less risky. Fair enough she will be getting a lot more cock but ALL of it that goes in her fanny, unless she is a barebacker, will be covered.

Pro$$ies also get tested a lot more often than civvies.

vw

Pro$$ies claim to get tested a lot more often than civvies.

Corrected

Offline mrfishyfoo

Corrected

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Fair comment as pro$$ies say/claim a lot of things that us punters know is utter shite.

Remodez

what are the % increase/reduction to catching an sti via eating pussy as opposed to getting dick sucked?

Offline smiths

Corrected

Indeed, I see it as forum WG propaganda and have posted so many times on UKE that its unprovable that WGs do get tested more than civvies. My unprovable view which also cant be disproved for certain is most WGs and punters only get tested when they think they have something.

So I do what I know is certain, look after my own health and trust no one.

Offline mrfishyfoo

So I do what I know is certain, look after my own health and trust no one.

+1000

Offline webpunter

IMO then using hookers is at least as safe as picking up civvies.  Probably more so - as if they are out of action it costs them money - so they will be more motivated to look after themselves.  Excluding the skanky ones - who i wouldn't dream of paying for / or picking up.  The big difference is that when shagging civvies then nodders inevitably go out of the window at some point.  Sometimes not even making it out of my pocket !  Not a regular occurrence i would add.  Yes some minimal risks with OWO [with a WG - as is the theme of this thread] but way way less than going in uncovered [with a civvie]

Offline Daffodil

There's definitely a risk although, I believe, less than with unprotected vaginal sex. Also the receiver is generally more at risk.

But most things in life carry risk.

potato

There was an article on Radio 2 last week concerning super-gonorrhoea in the radio doctors section of Jeremy Vine's show.   Apparently, even a cocktail of antibiotics is now becoming less effective and it's only a matter of time before there is no present treatment.   What the radio doc also said was that  "throat gonorrhoea" was also getting more and more common.  Interestingly, the super-gonorrhoea was first seen in hetero couples and has now spread to the gay community.

Remodez

I know this isn't related to hetero oral, but this new fad that is bisexuality is making things worse imo. Guys not knowing which way they wanna swing is infuriating. Just pick a side ffs, or choose not to fuck women. When you start mixing like that, it only takes two guys to fuck unprotected then one of those guys to bareback a girl, then infections/diseases start to become less manageable amongst couples, especially when one or both sides are secretive about their past encounters with the same sex.

Offline webpunter

I reckon the chances of rug munchers giving each other stuff is pretty remote.  Oral sex is relatively low risk.  Unless they're on a double-ender & then switch it round.  But even then lower risk than penetration.  Its the benders who will increase the spread of nasties at a faster rate of knots

especially when one or both sides are secretive about their past encounters with the same sex.