Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
External Link/Members Only

"Our starting rate is 1000.00 Per hour "

"1 day  rate $9000

1 week rate $45000.00 "Advanced payment in full is required,

1 Month rate $400,000.00

you have to pass a screening test stating your job and showing your id :wackogirl: :wackogirl: :wackogirl:
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

rumbler

More disturbing is their requirements for the girls who work for them:

In order for your application to be considered, you must be  :

5 years of age ( we prefer these ages because they accompany a sense of maturity and experience required to be successful..

Offline Steely Dan

Weird is their belief that 45K x 4 = 400k (yes it includes a villa but still).  The weirder thing to think about is could this be real?  I can understand guys with too much money spending it like crazy.  But spending it like crazy with these clowns?

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
im tempted to apply for fun as i know my pics and looks wont met thier requirements lol
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

Offline Jerboa

Like you're going to pay $400,000 upfront to someone you don't know! The UK number is from Liverpool.

Offline Roth

$1000.00 -  $2500.00 (pending on models exclusivity) This rate varies depending  on the models social status
:dash: :dash: :dash: :dash:

Offline Steely Dan

im tempted to apply for fun as i know my pics and looks wont met thier requirements lol
You will be fine.  As if they don't have photoshop.  Be sure to mention your time at Swiss finishing school in your application though.

ickydicky

Like you're going to pay $400,000 upfront to someone you don't know! The UK number is from Liverpool.

why am i not surprised :mad:

oring123

Liverpool numbers the greatest saleman (scamers) on the planet !

Offline MrMatrix

They only need 1 idiot to apply and they've made a killing  :dash:

Offline MrMatrix

Mind you it does include jets, chauffeur drive, condominium and personal chef.
now let me see how much I have in my wallet...................................................damn, just a few hundred dollars short. Looks like I will have to put this on the back burner till next month. :yahoo:

Chuckman

The site loads its info from wix.com which is a free website builder so I would slightly more than lean towards this being a scam.

ickydicky

Offline Marmalade

They are "the world's leader" in elite companions but can't afford a website. I can think of private hookers that can afford that.

Check out
External Link/Members Only
seems they can write their own reviews

Or just look them up on WHOIS...

Domain Name: SECRETIVE.BIZ
Domain ID: D69395941-BIZ
Sponsoring Registrar: GODADDY.COM, INC.
Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 146
Billing Contact ID: CR236233058
Billing Contact Name: Nadia Ravaeal
Domain Registration Date: Fri Apr 01 05:00:57 GMT 2016
Domain Expiration Date: Fri Mar 31 23:59:59 GMT 2017
Zero rankings

secretive.biz was registered 3 months 1 week ago.
It is estimated worth of $ 8.95 and have a daily income of around $ 0.15.
Should've gone to UKP and offered a real SERVICE.

Secretive.biz is not a producer (primary or secondary) of any and all of the content found on the website (Secretive.biz). With respect to the records as per 18 USC 2257 for any and all content found on this site, please kindly direct your request to the site for which the content was produced.
Seretive.biz is a dating  site in which allows for the uploading, sharing and general viewing of various types of adult content and while Secretive.biz does the best it can with verifying compliance, it may not be 100% accurate.
Got fired from Adultwork recruitment department?

Actually just sounds like some crooked lawyer trying to make money. For 'a world leader' they have remarkably few prossies on their books.  :rolleyes:

Or maybe they watched Toni Muldoon and thought they could do a better scam.