Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amazon Prime: The Girlfriend Experience and security concerns  (Read 1092 times)

normal_guy

Hi Lads.

I've been watching 'The Girlfriend Experience' on Amazon Prime. Very average TV but the occasional glimpse of bum and boobs.

I'm a bit freaked out at the ease the private investigator found both the client and the girl herself get found by the private investigator.

I know it's only TV but what's to stop any of us from being followed home?

Davido0007

Nothing.

cockneybstrd

Hi Lads.

I've been watching 'The Girlfriend Experience' on Amazon Prime. Very average TV but the occasional glimpse of bum and boobs.

I'm a bit freaked out at the ease the private investigator found both the client and the girl herself get found by the private investigator.

Its a tv show ffs

PI's in this country are limited in number good ones that work for newspapers and businesses are quite expensive so unless the missus can afford a decent amount of wedge I wouldnt worry about it

Offline Marmalade

I fast-forwarded through most of it. It was based on the Steven Soderbergh movie of the same name which got panned (though incomparably better than the TV series) and, like most of his later stuff, started out as an attempt and art but an art that becomes self-indulgent. Hit the scene with Sex, Lies, and Videotape and made some thoroughly awesome stuff like Erin Brockovich, The Limey, Traffic and Out of Sight: but then turned out slot-machine dollar-sign crap like Oceans Eleven (maybe to pay for better movies? -- at least that was Clooney's excuse). I actually thought the original was quite good just as cinema, but in no way 'lifting the lid on prostitution' which is the usual claim (and for censorship-tied Americans is usually the truth).