Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Rose of China.. Lisa!  (Read 1114 times)

Offline Jake-

I have fancied visiting this lady for quite a while but have been put off by the fact that she has no feedback (chosen not to have it viewed) has anyone had the pleasure, so to speak?

Rose of China (lisa) Newbury.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only -

Thanks in advance.

Jake-

Offline Happylad

There`s only one reason why they choose to withhold their Feedback on AW - One guess?

ickydicky

There`s only one reason why they choose to withhold their Feedback on AW - One guess?

:lol:

Offline fairfield

Hope you can 'Bend it like Beckham'? Some of them contortions in her pics make me wince.

Offline Jake-

Thanks,yes, that's what I thought. I'm still hoping that there is some one on UKP who may have visited her and can either confirm or quash that thought, before I possibly waste my hard earned.

Offline Jake-

Hope you can 'Bend it like Beckham'? Some of them contortions in her pics make me wince.

Yes, but interesting 'don't ya think?'

fredpunter

Thanks,yes, that's what I thought. I'm still hoping that there is some one on UKP who may have visited her and can either confirm or quash that thought, before I possibly waste my hard earned.

I admire optimism but there's plenty of prossies around ... hidden feedback? Move on.

ickydicky

spot on. never go near a hoor with hidden fb

Offline destiny2016uk

Always had a thing for flexible women. There's very few of them advertising on AW