Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pantyhosed thighs masturbation. Has anybody tried?  (Read 1945 times)

Type_O_Negative

Would you try this? I have to say it turns me on:

External Link/Members Only

:crazy:

Offline Daiawn

I like this! :thumbsup:

Might have to try it sometime!

Offline DiFontaine

I bet it would be great with the right girl.

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider
Is this the latest "safe sex" option in Japan? Bet it gets REALLY hot, rubbing between the nylons.

The pixellated spunk is hilarious.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2016, 07:40:54 pm by CatBBW »

Offline webpunter

The tights might be a bit rough on the bell-end.  Would prefer without & loads of oil.  Had one masseuse who stuck her naked bum into my groin as i was sitting on a chair getting my kit off.  Had a boner & littleWP by chance slipped between her thighs.  I said that feels nice.  She put her thighs together & bounced up & down a few times.  Putting her hands on my thighs as leverage.  LittleWP ended up pushing against her flaps.  No penetration - just backwards & forwards as she ground her pussy onto me.  Felt horny as hell.  Had she kept on going it wouldn't have been long before it was all over  :lol:  She hopped off and said it was 'massage time'.  I was thinking this is going to be fun.  And it was  :yahoo:

jaybumaomg

Love this type of stuff. Has anyone managed to get a working girl to do this with them on a punt? Did it hurt doing it dry? I guess if you get thinner tights of lower denier then i would assume it would not be painful but rather enjoyable  :yahoo:

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider
Love this type of stuff. Has anyone managed to get a working girl to do this with them on a punt? Did it hurt doing it dry? I guess if you get thinner tights of lower denier then i would assume it would not be painful but rather enjoyable  :yahoo:

You (or rather she) needs the glossy tights. Lower denier will give you just as much rub/heat as higher if they're not glossy/shiny.

Ben4454

Never tried this before but want to give it a go.

Offline webpunter

Never tried this before but want to give it a go.
Get yourself down the shops - not too close to home - and buy yourself some tights.  And bash one out gripping littleB  :lol:

Ben4454

Get yourself down the shops - not too close to home - and buy yourself some tights.  And bash one out gripping littleB  :lol:

Is this what you do?  :cool:

Offline webpunter

Is this what you do?  :cool:
I might give it a go.  Get some tights from Poundland.  I did mention above my preference for oil [lashings of] & no tights  :lol:

Ben4454

I might give it a go.  Get some tights from Poundland.  I did mention above my preference for oil [lashings of] & no tights  :lol:
Tights from poundland. One classy broad  :cool:

Offline Baldy

Like a little Alien popping out .

Offline Darrenl

I did this a few times with an ex,  the sensation depends on what sort of tights she's wearing - I wouldn't bother if they're cheap scratchy ones, but always liked the sight after shooting my load on them. Never done it with a wg but could be a good start to a punt as long as it was leading to sex rather than instead of sex.

Online char45

Done it a few years ago and it was good, both with thighs and feet and I am not a foot fetishist. It does scratch a bit but that added to the sensation. I didn't ask for it when I saw her but I suspect External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only would do a good job

Ben4454

Done it a few years ago and it was good, both with thighs and feet and I am not a foot fetishist. It does scratch a bit but that added to the sensation. I didn't ask for it when I saw her but I suspect External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only would do a good job

So what makes you suspect that this working girl would do a good job?

Online char45

So what makes you suspect that this working girl would do a good job?

She loves stockings and tights, is very experienced and as Comaminion's comment on my review of her said she's very versitile