Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AI summarisation of service provider reviews  (Read 743 times)

Offline jgillis

With the relentless rise of AI, I thought I would try an experiment with the reviews here. I asked an uncensored llama3 model (running locally on my laptop only) to summarise the last five reviews of AdrienneFitSexy.

External Link/Members Only

The results are below. Personally I think this is a useful summary. Perhaps an interesting addition to the site one day.

Positive Points

• Adrienne is described as very attractive and hot, with a tall and athletic physique.
  • Communication via WhatsApp are efficient and responsive.
  • The location of her flat near Covent Garden is convenient and easy to find.
  • Photos are said to accurately represent her appearance, and she looks better in person.
  • Adrienne is praised for her oral skills, with excellent technique and enthusiasm.
  • She takes direction well and is willing to comply with most requests.
  • The atmosphere during the sessions is relaxed and comfortable.
  • Some reviewers appreciate that Adrienne isn't rushed during the session and that she allows for some extra time if needed.
  • There were no issues with extras or additional charges during the sessions.

Negative Points

• Some reviewers note that Adrienne's demeanor might seem more professional than genuinely enthusiastic.
  • A few reviewers mention slight criticisms about Adrienne's lip fillers and breast enhancements, although they acknowledge that they are not badly done.
  • One reviewer mentions a slight lack of connection, attributing it to the transactional nature of the encounter.
  • Adrienne's breath, which might have a hint of smoke, could be a turn-off for some people.

Overall, the reviews paint a mostly positive picture of Adrienne, highlighting her physical attractiveness, professionalism, and skill in providing a satisfying experience. However, some minor criticisms are mentioned, mainly related to the transactional nature of the encounters and certain physical attributes.

Online scutty brown

try doing it on a girl where the reviews aren't so one-sided

Offline jgillis

A good suggestion. Any candidates?

Offline Kerosene

A good suggestion. Any candidates?
There's a lot of positives and negatives and neutrals going on here.
External Link/Members Only

Offline fatboy

I think AI is bollocks.
Sold some stuff on the bay recently and used the AI description tool.
My description was a lot better and salient to the auction.
The AI one sounded like Chinglees and written by a child.
What's the point of making ourselves useless ?
Discuss.....
« Last Edit: May 01, 2024, 10:32:20 pm by fatboy »

Offline jgillis

I did the first one. It's just an experiment and I won't do more. Sorry Kerosene.

The summaries are quite good in my opinion. It wouldn't take too much effort to automate the process, but that's up to others not me.

Positive Points:
  • Effective communication channels through SMS and calls, ensuring clear instructions and arrangements were made prior to the meeting.
  • The location of the meeting was convenient, with CandyCurvy's flat situated in the city center, providing easy access.
  • CandyCurvy's physical attributes, including a short stature, nice big bum, and natural breasts, were noted positively.
  • Despite limitations, CandyCurvy demonstrated a reasonable level of English proficiency, facilitating communication and interaction during the encounter.
  • Lack of clock-watching behavior, indicating that CandyCurvy remained focused on the encounter rather than external distractions.

Negative Points:
  • Inconsistencies in CandyCurvy's availability and professionalism were evident, as some reviewers encountered delays and inconvenience due to her being with another client upon their arrival, leading to a prolonged wait.
  • Service quality was deemed lacking in certain aspects, particularly in the realm of oral sex, where CandyCurvy's technique was described as shallow and lacking depth.
  • Reviewers felt dissatisfaction with the rushed nature of the encounter, feeling as though they were hurried through various activities without adequate time or attention given to their needs and desires.
  • CandyCurvy's appearance, specifically her facial features, received criticism from some, suggesting that her physical attractiveness did not meet expectations.

Despite effective communication channels and a convenient location, the overall experience with CandyCurvy was tarnished by inconsistencies in availability, unprofessional conduct, and subpar service quality. While certain physical attributes were appreciated, shortcomings in service delivery, including rushed encounters and lackluster performance, left many with a negative impression and a reluctance to engage with CandyCurvy again in the future.

Offline bops909

I think AI is bollocks.
Sold some stuff on the bay recently and used the AI description tool.
My description was a lot better and salient to the auction.
The AI one sounded like Chinglees and written by a child.
What's the point of making ourselves useless ?
Discuss.....

Changed my mind...
« Last Edit: May 01, 2024, 11:29:16 pm by bops909 »

Online scouting

That’s one FAF Romanian.

Ex HoD girl. Used to be available for £60 in MK til (i) they put their prices up and (ii) she went indie

Offline SimonSays2108

Ex HoD girl. Used to be available for £60 in MK til (i) they put their prices up and (ii) she went indie

Also worked at TPC / LMP / What ever it was called at the time … pre-boob job. She was fun back then too - does anyone else remember the Emily, Valentine, Gina, etc. days  :drinks:

Online akauya

What I would like is some sort of AI to de-filter and/or de-photoshop all the obviously manipulated WGs photos.