Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Passionate encounters  (Read 8078 times)

Offline Jimmyredcab

Just noticed this brothel in Chiswick, £70 for 30 minutes, bloody long way from me though, anyone been there.

External Link/Members Only

Offline workinallweek

Sadie does it for me .but there are extras.tempting though
Banned reason: Offering glowing positive reviews for free bookings.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline smiths

Just noticed this brothel in Chiswick, £70 for 30 minutes, bloody long way from me though, anyone been there.

They have 49 FRs on Pnet with 2 being negatives. Sadie has 5 positives this year. Rachel and Sacha a few each including a negative for Sacha last year, a number of the authors of the 49 have a lot of FRs. ;)
« Last Edit: June 12, 2012, 05:05:13 pm by smiths »

Offline Jimmyredcab

Sadie does it for me .but there are extras.tempting though

Sadie works at the London Retreat under the name Lisa, more expensive though, £100 for 30 minutes. She also used to work for HOD London.

bigone

long way ? thailand is not 10 minutes away lol  :P :D

Offline King Nuts

Photos look fake to me. Nice blurry or non-facial pics mean it could almost be anybody, and you'd never prove it either way of course.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Photos look fake to me. Nice blurry or non-facial pics mean it could almost be anybody, and you'd never prove it either way of course.

I only have experience of Sadie ------------------ she has never showed her face on any website, she is late twenties and attractive with a good personality ---------- very versatile.   ;)

Offline stile

I have seen Rachel a few times at Passionate Encounters, she is beautiful, great fun to be with & responsive. The location is about half a mile from the tube station. They charge for extras, £30 for OWO & another £20 for CIM.

James999

I have seen Rachel a few times at Passionate Encounters, she is beautiful, great fun to be with & responsive. The location is about half a mile from the tube station. They charge for extras, £30 for OWO & another £20 for CIM.

That's taking th episs, I'd say Ill have the CIM and forget the OW  :dash:

truman

Not seen either but my last visit to Passionate Encounters was a bad one. I saw a blonde lady called Patricia there a few weeks back on a Monday and had a very bad experience. She was charging extra for things that should have been included in my original fee, such as oral without, French kissing, sex in multiple positions etc. she charged me an extra £30 so I could cum more than once and have sex in more than 1 position in an hour booking!?!?!?!.....what a rip off that was!! I contacted the management and they agreed that I was taken advantage of and the girl in question Patricia has been removed from their books, so they have taken the necessary action and the agency itself is very good, but I was unfortunate to see a girl that thought she was better than the business. I have been in contact with the owner since and she has been very professional in dealing with my complaint and has taken the appropriate action.

LL

Zero face pics ------- not in a zillion light years  :hi: :hi: :hi: