Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: sweet Lee Loo  (Read 1725 times)

Pompoy123

Hi guys

I've been wanting to this this WG for a while but she has been away since December. Anyone know when she might return??

:hi:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline lewishamguy

She's on holiday it's nearly a year if I remember. But she is logging on AW sometimes perhaps you can send an email.

;)

Offline bestbefore

She was one of my all time favourites, saw her many times. A quirky girl but her DFK was quite something. Really great slim body and very responsive. But sadly I doubt she will return. She has been away for about a year.

But she logs in occasionally so you never know. Or maybe she just does it to collect the pg money.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2015, 09:59:22 am by bestbefore »

Offline Sedlmayer

She was one of my all time favourites, saw her many times. A quirky girl but her DFK was quite something. Really great slim body and very responsive. But sadly I doubt she will return. She has been away for about a year.

But she logs in occasionally so you never know. Or maybe she just does it to collect the pg money.

That'd be my guess too.

Offline bestbefore

That'd be my guess too.

She did have a very long break before - about six months or so if I remember correctly - she mentioned a love interest back home as the reason for the break.

Lets hope they fall out again - be great to see her back on the scene.

Pompoy123

Thanks guys for the update. She seemed like a nice girl :)

Offline Dazzag123

Has anyone seen Sweet Lee loo profile today?

Offline NightKid

Offline lewishamguy

Has anyone seen Sweet Lee loo profile today?

Yes I saw that do you have any spare room/flat for her?

:music:

Offline Dazzag123

No but hopefully she will be back soon.

Offline bestbefore

That's great news. Well spotted! Must have run out of cash in Poland!
Be good to see her again.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2015, 03:05:22 pm by bestbefore »

Offline bestbefore

Update for Leeloo fans. She has just responded to an email and told me she is now back in London, staying at, but not working from,a hotel while she finds a flat, but finding it difficult without references etc..

I suggested she could work from her hotel for a day!

Offline bestbefore

Bad news. She appears to have gone to Liverpool.