Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: indian punjabi kuri  (Read 2663 times)

gemsdiamond

Offline killa78

I decided to take the plunge before xmas even though she sounded a bit rude over the phone.got there and she was small and a bit porky.not remotely attractive in my eyes. Definitely not worth 80 for half hour. I walked and she cursed me on the way out. One my better decisions. Unless her sister appears mid punt,I can't see how she got ratings.

Offline Tailpipe

I decided to take the plunge before xmas even though she sounded a bit rude over the phone.got there and she was small and a bit porky.not remotely attractive in my eyes. Definitely not worth 80 for half hour. I walked and she cursed me on the way out. One my better decisions. Unless her sister appears mid punt,I can't see how she got ratings.

Like rocking horse shit to find a good India ,  Whats all the positive feed back on AW just goes to show not with a wank, AW fb  :scare: 

Offline bash_eer

She was discussed here https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=16789.msg261225

I would give her a miss should have walked like kila78.

Offline notoriousjam87

Is there her????

External Link/Members Only