Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Review of new-ish Massage w/extras in Camden Town  (Read 3228 times)

Offline Leatherface

Hi, longtime lurker, first time poster. I'm sure some will suggest I'm trying to advertise the place but if you read on hopefully you'll take this as legit...

Mainly felt compelled to post this as I'm surprised to have not seen anyone mention this place yet (as far as I can see), although I think it's fairly new.

Been there twice recently, read on as this might just become your new go-to place for massage with extras in North London...

There's a place on Bayham Street in Camden Town (runs parallel with the High Street, one block over, nice and quiet) that I pass going to / from work every day, for years it was a place with that had sunbeds, did beauty treatments, etc, basically one long corridor with several doors off it into good sized rooms. Closed down about a year ago and was empty for several months.

Recently re-opened under the name "Skin" with a sign outside that says "Massage" and whenever I pass and look in there's generally just one girl (who they change daily), usually Asian, playing on her phone or looking bored. On other occasions I've walked past and no girl but a small sign stuck inside the door saying "Back soon". I had an idea what might be going on there so one evening after work I decided to try it out.

First visit.

Decided to go in as the girl on that particular evening looked good to me. Went in and asked for a half hour massage. The girl, (sexy outfit, Chinese, 20's, slightly curvy) said ok, £25 (standard), locked the front door and lead me to me to one of the rooms which was clean, warm, had "mood" lighting and a massage table.
I undressed and the girl returned before I was laying down, plus in my excitement I was fairly hard. Typically, in a respectable massage place (if there is such a thing!) they knock and ask are you ready meaning: laying, covered. This girl just came in, literally "shook hands" with my erection and said "You want hand job?". No massage with teasing followed by a subtle "Happy ending?", just straight out with "Hand job?"!
Therefore this place it definitely operating the same way as the Soho / Chinatown places, ie little or no "actual" massage going on, just straight down to business! For £30 (wanted £40) she got naked, let me squeeze the shit out of her tits (which were some of the biggest I've seen on a Chinese girl, a really big handful), grope the hell out of her arse and finger both her holes all while being tugged off. Shot my load all over her tits. Thoroughly enjoyable and well worth it, all in an environment way cleaner, quieter and calmer than most of the central London equivalents.

Second visit:

Having had such a good time I couldn't resist going in again a few days later as I left work and spotted a different but equally sexy Chinese girl was working. When she stood up to show me to the room I was very taken with her outfit (Leather miniskirt and knee-high boots, always a hot look as far as I'm concerned) but sadly, despite dressing the part, this girl was not as game as the previous one. I undressed, she came in and on seeing my hard-on said essentially the same thing: "You want hand job?" but was insisting £40 just for the relief plus another £10 to get naked.
Now, I said "Lets see how I feel" and lay down for a massage which should be her cue to tease me so I get so horny I cough up the money for the relief. She unzipped the boots, put them to one side and slipped on some flip-flops which, combined with her socks was not a sexy look, but more on that later...
She started giving me a reasonable massage but not really teasing so I tested the waters by stroking her arse through that leather miniskirt which she was ok with while I was just brushing my hands around it but kept wiggling away when I was getting firmer. After a little negotiation I handed over a tenner in return for "leather-clad-arse groping privileges"! This felt really good to me so I started to wank myself which she didn't seem to mind at all and as she didn't seem to want to touch my dick unless I forked out more I was very happy to be tugging myself while groping the hell out of her bum.
Sadly she announced time was up before I was ready to shoot my bolt and she thanked me then scurried off leaving me super-horny and close to cumming. As I stood up and noticed that she had left her boots in the room in her hurry to leave so grabbed one, unzipped it and blew my load into it! As a big lover of heels and boots this was an added bonus! I zipped the boot back up, placed it back with the other, dressed and left... I hope she kept her socks on!

So I guess if you live in North London there's an alternative to going all the way into Soho for the kind of shenanigans I've described plus, as I said above, the place is was more chilled than the mania of Soho.

mickhicks

Hi, longtime lurker, first time poster. I'm sure some will suggest I'm trying to advertise the place but if you read on hopefully you'll take this as legit...

Mainly felt compelled to post this as I'm surprised to have not seen anyone mention this place yet (as far as I can see), although I think it's fairly new.

Been there twice recently, read on as this might just become your new go-to place for massage with extras in North London...

There's a place on Bayham Street in Camden Town (runs parallel with the High Street, one block over, nice and quiet) that I pass going to / from work every day, for years it was a place with that had sunbeds, did beauty treatments, etc, basically one long corridor with several doors off it into good sized rooms. Closed down about a year ago and was empty for several months.

Recently re-opened under the name "Skin" with a sign outside that says "Massage" and whenever I pass and look in there's generally just one girl (who they change daily), usually Asian, playing on her phone or looking bored. On other occasions I've walked past and no girl but a small sign stuck inside the door saying "Back soon". I had an idea what might be going on there so one evening after work I decided to try it out.

First visit.

Decided to go in as the girl on that particular evening looked good to me. Went in and asked for a half hour massage. The girl, (sexy outfit, Chinese, 20's, slightly curvy) said ok, £25 (standard), locked the front door and lead me to me to one of the rooms which was clean, warm, had "mood" lighting and a massage table.
I undressed and the girl returned before I was laying down, plus in my excitement I was fairly hard. Typically, in a respectable massage place (if there is such a thing!) they knock and ask are you ready meaning: laying, covered. This girl just came in, literally "shook hands" with my erection and said "You want hand job?". No massage with teasing followed by a subtle "Happy ending?", just straight out with "Hand job?"!
Therefore this place it definitely operating the same way as the Soho / Chinatown places, ie little or no "actual" massage going on, just straight down to business! For £30 (wanted £40) she got naked, let me squeeze the shit out of her tits (which were some of the biggest I've seen on a Chinese girl, a really big handful), grope the hell out of her arse and finger both her holes all while being tugged off. Shot my load all over her tits. Thoroughly enjoyable and well worth it, all in an environment way cleaner, quieter and calmer than most of the central London equivalents.

Second visit:

Having had such a good time I couldn't resist going in again a few days later as I left work and spotted a different but equally sexy Chinese girl was working. When she stood up to show me to the room I was very taken with her outfit (Leather miniskirt and knee-high boots, always a hot look as far as I'm concerned) but sadly, despite dressing the part, this girl was not as game as the previous one. I undressed, she came in and on seeing my hard-on said essentially the same thing: "You want hand job?" but was insisting £40 just for the relief plus another £10 to get naked.
Now, I said "Lets see how I feel" and lay down for a massage which should be her cue to tease me so I get so horny I cough up the money for the relief. She unzipped the boots, put them to one side and slipped on some flip-flops which, combined with her socks was not a sexy look, but more on that later...
She started giving me a reasonable massage but not really teasing so I tested the waters by stroking her arse through that leather miniskirt which she was ok with while I was just brushing my hands around it but kept wiggling away when I was getting firmer. After a little negotiation I handed over a tenner in return for "leather-clad-arse groping privileges"! This felt really good to me so I started to wank myself which she didn't seem to mind at all and as she didn't seem to want to touch my dick unless I forked out more I was very happy to be tugging myself while groping the hell out of her bum.
Sadly she announced time was up before I was ready to shoot my bolt and she thanked me then scurried off leaving me super-horny and close to cumming. As I stood up and noticed that she had left her boots in the room in her hurry to leave so grabbed one, unzipped it and blew my load into it! As a big lover of heels and boots this was an added bonus! I zipped the boot back up, placed it back with the other, dressed and left... I hope she kept her socks on!

So I guess if you live in North London there's an alternative to going all the way into Soho for the kind of shenanigans I've described plus, as I said above, the place is was more chilled than the mania of Soho.

Went there this evening after walking past earlier saw the girl smoking outside had a chat to her and went back later, the girl was Estonian really good firm massage, she knew what she was doing  offered HE for £20 when I said I only had £10 see just continued with the massage as no haggling was happening I let her finish and left, shame as she was nice.

Offline Leatherface

Interesting that she only wanted £20 for HE, both the other girls I saw there were asking £40 (before haggling ) but were offering to get naked for that price. Curious as to whether HE was offered to you up front without any hinting, as it was both times I went?
I walk past every day and am always tempted to go back in when i see one of the Asian girls working but have been hesitant in case the second girl I saw there noticed I spunked in her boot (see above OG post) and has "blacklisted" me!

Offline leatherlover

As I stood up and noticed that she had left her boots in the room in her hurry to leave so grabbed one, unzipped it and blew my load into it! As a big lover of heels and boots this was an added bonus! I zipped the boot back up, placed it back with the other, dressed and left... I hope she kept her socks on!

:lol: Nice work!