Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Not so hot THAI_GIRL 99 XX - Stockton  (Read 1448 times)

13 review(s) for THAI GIRL 69xx (9 positive, 0 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by daviemac]

Offline catweazle

External Link/Members Only

This place in Norton, near Stockton on Tees has a stable of generally good Thai girls who rotate regularly. The AW profile gets updated with the name of whichever girl is there that week.

I saw a name l didn't recognise - "Leena" so booked in.  Stupidly, l didn't look beyond the name change, and hadn't at that point noticed the greatly reduced 'likes' list
 (Usually at this place it's OWO and a good shag)

Turned up and as usual, girl hidden behind door until you're inside. When the door closed and l saw her l should really have walked then. She's not 'curvy and busty' as AW promises, she's little and dumpy.

It goes from bad to worse, as she says she only does massage and HE. The one saving grace is that it's only £40 for the whole business.

Hey ho, l'm here now so go for it.

Uncomfortable and occasionally painful massage follows. Lots of pressing and squeezing with minimal rubbing or stroking. Although she says she will provide HR there is no cc swipes or 'accidental' touches.

After 25 minutes of this "massage", she grabs my cock with both hands. She's got a rough sticking plaster on one finger which is uncomfortable and her technique is to put one hand firmly round the base of the shaft and press down into your pelvis and try to unscrew my cock with the other hand.

This is so unarousing that l don't get a full erection. I plead overtiredness and leave.

Waste of 30 minutes and 40 quid.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Sounds horrendous, well deserved negative.

Offline waynekerr600

Sorry you had a bad time mate. Thanks for the review.

Offline Sar-Major

Cheers for the review CW,  :drinks:

Sorry to hear you had a "Crap Time" at her hands. Sounds like the only thing she was after was your "Hard Earned"  :scare: 

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Bluespot

Only one worth going to is Susie.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Only one worth going to is Susie.

Care to elaborate? a review would be good.   :hi:

Bluespot

Not got  into review writing yet, but tried a few at this place and my opinion only Susie is worth the money since  Nancy left.
Malee is absolute shite and Joy is ok but nothing special.
Didnt try this latest one because if you look closely at her aw pic you can see part of her face and she looks a bloody sight older than 29.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2018, 04:36:21 pm by Bluespot »

Offline catweazle

Not got  into review writing yet, but tried a few at this place and my opinion only Susie is worth the money since  Nancy left.
Didnt try this latest one because if you look closely at her aw pic you can see part of her face and she looks a bloody sight older than 29.

Why? Or are you content just to leech?

PLUS there are warnings on this site (including one from me) about Susie offering BB. 

Offline Addicted65

Why? Or are you content just to leech?

PLUS there are warnings on this site (including one from me) about Susie offering BB.

He only registered today ! Give the guy a chance

There are valued contributors on here that were members for several years before writing a review
Banned reason: False accusations of corruption
Banned by: daviemac

Offline maxxblue

I noticed that as well - that chin/neck looks like it belongs to someone in her fifties or even older.

Bluespot

I noticed that as well - that chin/neck looks like it belongs to someone in her fifties or even older.

Malee is there now, but the pic on aw is still the same, and the pics of Malee on VivaSt look dodgy to me coz the only time I went to Malee I remember her arms being well tattooed.