Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: What makes a good punt?  (Read 7719 times)

Offline Thepacifist

A lot of good advice already. I just want to add i think you should have a free gallery because only private gallery girls put me off as i don't pay for those.

Gorgeousgabi

You lot are amazing!

Thank you so much for the advice!

Themajor i am pleased we had fun last week, and hope to see you again.....im off for a cold shower after watching that massage video! Then work tonight with my newly learnt tips :D

xxxxxxxx

Melb

Provide the illusion of a lover during the sex sandwiched between a business-like professionalism.

whiterussian

You lot are amazing!

Themajor i am pleased we had fun last week, and hope to see you again.....im off for a cold shower after watching that massage video! Then work tonight with my newly learnt tips :D

xxxxxxxx

glad you got some good ideas Gabi :thumbsup:

Sailormack

You lot are amazing!

xxxxxxxx

If you're ever looking for a gimp to practice on then I'm your gimp  :hi:

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
4) Don't try to make me cum in the first 10 mins - we know what you are doing, we may be punters but we ain't stupid
5) Don't fake orgasm..... we can tell you know....

Base on my experiences with you Gabi, you have nothing to worry about, your service was wonderful - thank you
J.

Some good points, but three things, not all men can spot a fake orgasm, obviously us experienced punters can, but can a rookie?

I hate this trying to score brownie points with a WG nonsense. Who pays who? You're a new member and I don't want to be rude, but that is a pet hate of mine. They should thank you.

I 100% agree with four of these, couldn't put it better myself actually, but the one in red - not so sure.
On one punt, as soon as I came out of the shower she was basically on my cock straight away (owo) and I definitely came within 10 mins - it was great!  I took my time over the second cuming tho...  I actually prefer my punts to be structured like that, I think.  Horses for courses, though.
You were willing to cum in 10 minutes. I think major meant if you don't want to. I instruct girls not to wank me off, even during oral to avoid this and any clampers will be told.

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Provide the illusion of a lover during the sex sandwiched between a business-like professionalism.

+1

Offline acheilidh

Don't try to make me cum in the first 10 mins - we know what you are doing, we may be punters but we ain't stupid

I would challenge any girl to get me off in 10 mins.

Time for the girls to air their opinions - What makes a good punter?

Offline NIK

Hidden Image/Members Only

:lol:  A picture is worth a thousand words!  :lol:

But to sum it up, a girl who makes you forget about the above as Nicoletta once did with me to the extent that I walked out without paying.
Before any of our ladies freak out I soon remembered and returned.  :cool:

Offline Jimmyredcab

Someone who books for two hours and spends 90 minutes talking.    :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Offline NIK

Someone who books for two hours and spends 90 minutes talking.    :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Or has a shite time, but still gives a glowing report.

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Is that a good punter?
Maybe good for the lady which is important, good for his self-esteem which is important, but less good for other punters who might leap in unawares?

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
Or books 2 hours and suffers from P.E. so barely any sex actually takes place. I think some WGs would say they do everything the way they want, that means: accepting a crap massage, talking for a large part of it, agreeing to a HJ finish, agreeing to write an unfeasibly, glowingly positive report afterwards.

Offline Jimmyredcab

I remember a famous WG called Nadia Imani once saying that her ideal punter would just put the money through the letter box and walk away, at least she was truthful.  :music:

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
I remember a famous WG called Nadia Imani once saying that her ideal punter would just put the money through the letter box and walk away, at least she was truthful.  :music:
Is this her External Link/Members Only
What a fucking body  :kiss:

SteveNova

For me a good punt includes: a friendly attitude from start to finish, to be keen on passionate kissing, to provide OWO, plenty of cuddling, and taking things at the pace I want.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Is this her External Link/Members Only
What a fucking body  :kiss:

There is no date on that link, it is probably very old but yes, it looks like her.

rangersburd

:scare: christ no punter from hell

tall, young, lean no facial hair & a shaved head  :kiss:

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
:scare: christ no punter from hell

tall, young, lean no facial hair & a shaved head  :kiss:
4 out of 5 ain't bad - wasn't that a corny meatloaf song?  :D
I've got long-ish hair at the moment.

Gorgeousgabi

Someone who is so relaxed you don't realise your providing a 'service' xxx

Joe Blob

And someone from PN actually did it. I don't remember who, but it may have been Trouncer.

softlad

And someone from PN actually did it. I don't remember who, but it may have been Trouncer.

Did he leave a glowing FR ?  :D

Joe Blob

She left HIM great feedback on the forum, that's for sure  :yahoo:

Sailormack

Or sets up a monthly standing order without ever visiting  :hi:

Offline unclepokey

I'm fairly certain it wasn't Trouncer but who knows? It wasn't me since the two bookings I made I carried through and enjoyed. She was certainly physically attractive but had a mercurial personality. I remember on my first visit I said I'd cook her scrambled eggs and bring some smoked salmon. The woman had no eggs in the larder! So we just had the salmon on toast. I was in contact with Trouncer only over the weekend. He's still at it and enjoying life.
Uncle Pokey

Offline Steve2

Nadia Imani

A blast from the past

Met her at the Watford Hilton at a social. She got pissed and stayed over. Total fruitcake after a few drinks. I think you may have been there Uncle :)

Offline NIK

Nadia Imani

A blast from the past

Met her at the Watford Hilton at a social. She got pissed and stayed over. Total fruitcake after a few drinks. I think you may have been there Uncle :)

She once invited me for a cup of tea.

I didn't take her up on the offer.   :wackogirl:

Lurtz

She once invited me for a cup of tea.

I didn't take her up on the offer.   :wackogirl:

I wonder what she's doing now.  :unknown:

Offline MDB72

Somewhere to park that is safe. I don't like parking a high end car in a poor area. Open the door with a smile. Offer a drink - even if it is just a glass of water. Some nice lingerie. No list of dos and donts. If the lady is experienced she will let you know what's on offer at the appropriate time. I like to cum straight off because then I can get onto round two but each to their own. A nice friendly attitude.
Banned reason: Sharing account with SP.
Banned by: daviemac