Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Christmas Presents for regular WG  (Read 2428 times)

Online Lou2019

• Service Provider
My comment was not for you Lou stop being overly sensitive  :hi:

You posted in the wrong part of the thread then finn5555, you need to be more careful who you are directing your posts at next time :kiss:
« Last Edit: November 28, 2023, 01:19:47 pm by Lou2019 »

Online finn5555

You posted in the wrong part of the thread then finn5555, you need to be more careful who you are directing your posts at next time :kiss:

You really are special aren’t you  :dash: I posted agreeing with Shed and yes commented your so called jovial remark wasn’t funny of course if you feel aggrieved then please report the post 👍🏻

Online Lou2019

• Service Provider
You really are special aren’t you  :dash: I posted agreeing with Shed and yes commented your so called jovial remark wasn’t funny of course if you feel aggrieved then please report the post 👍🏻

You’re the second person to call me special today, but not in the context you have  :D. People always throw insults when they’ve got nothing better to say  :unknown:   :rolleyes:

Online finn5555

You’re the second person to call me special today, but not in the context you have 

They clearly dont know what your like   :D
« Last Edit: November 28, 2023, 02:21:54 pm by finn5555 »

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Enough is enough with the petty remarks.

Lou made a frivolous comment in response to one specific post about buying gifts under a fiver and certain parties have seen that as an invitation to derail the thread trying to score points.

Offline pbrown355

Never gifted for a special event. I probably can’t afford their taste with the £££ they earn

So I always try to give a thoughtful gift. Something personalised

Always? 2punts. Which one counts as the regular? The positive I assume?
I'm confused too.

Offline hullad

I have never done this before, I used to take my first regular flowers, a bottle of wine on visits and I bought her some gin for a birthday. Now thinking about it now as she retired a few years ago and I still see her for a coffee and an odd meal  as friends. I buy her a Christmas pressie since I stopped the sex visits lol , hey ho

I do intend buying my new regular a pressie a light projector with lasers and a bottle of baileys, she loves that.   
« Last Edit: December 06, 2023, 11:59:28 pm by hullad »

Offline pbrown355

Light projector? Is that a torch?
Sorry

Offline stewpid

I have brought a Christmas gift for a WG I have seen regularly that year and have often, but not always, received one in return.