Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Negative review for SP based on your nationality?  (Read 1064 times)

Offline MikaelMika81

I just saw someone today and the punt didn't take place because of my nationality,when I made the first contact was through AW email and she saw my profile and my feedback's , she send me her phone number and we started to chat on WhatsApp about a meeting and services,she didn't ask for my nationality and I didn't tell her from were I'm from.Also her AW profile doesn't specify that she's not seeing East europeans or other ethnicity.We agree on services and a date /time ,after I went inside the apartment and started to talk she asked me about my background and told me she is not seeing East europeans  so I just left.
The question is should I go with a negative or not ?  Cheers

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
If you had an agreed booking then you can leave a review, how you rate it is totally down to you, nobody can tell you what rating to give it.

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

I'd rate that a Neg for refusing to see you on ethnic grounds. Unless she makes that clear on her website?...

Offline Spacecowb0y

Definitely a negative if not clear on her AW profile. Had a couple of women refuse to see me on racial grounds, their loss.

Offline standardpostage

Double negative, for not seeing you.

Name and shame.

I would be upset.

Online southcoastpunter

providing sexual services is obviously very personal and imo SP's should be able to determine who they see and who they don't - including excluding guys on ethnic or nationality backgrounds etc. However, having said that,  wasting your time is a def negative. She should have made it very clear who she doesn't see / what restrictions she has. Its her attitude that gets the negative for me : it doesn't matter if i waste their time.

Offline jsparky

Do you mean based on your 'ethnicity' or 'nationality'? That's a first.

Offline Colston36

providing sexual services is obviously very personal and imo SP's should be able to determine who they see and who they don't - including excluding guys on ethnic or nationality backgrounds etc. However, having said that,  wasting your time is a def negative. She should have made it very clear who she doesn't see / what restrictions she has. Its her attitude that gets the negative for me : it doesn't matter if i waste their time.

I agree. I think it's perfectly ok to refuse to see someone for whatever reason, but not to waste their time.

Offline MikaelMika81

Do you mean based on your 'ethnicity' or 'nationality'? That's a first.

Well yes  ,not seeing East europeans but that's the cherry on the cake she is East european but different nationality

Offline bedhedred

If you had an agreed booking then you can leave a review, how you rate it is totally down to you, nobody can tell you what rating to give it.

I rated a walk out as positive, because it was a b&s, and I recognised the bird as someone who'd given me shit service before. I was really happy with how I'd gotten out of it and rated green.

Then someone with FH privileges changed my rating without asking me. I guess that's allowed?

Happened a good while ago, but it's the principle of the thing.

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
I rated a walk out as positive, because it was a b&s, and I recognised the bird as someone who'd given me shit service before. I was really happy with how I'd gotten out of it and rated green.

Then someone with FH privileges changed my rating without asking me. I guess that's allowed?

Happened a good while ago, but it's the principle of the thing.
No, that isn't allowed, only the poster can decide what rating to give a review. I remember when OldAdmin had the site he banned one prolific poster and FH for doing just that.

If I see one posted in error in general discussions I always ask what rating the poster wants to give it them move it after they have said, if they don't say it doesn't get moved. Sometimes they post on the thread others they report the post and give the rating that way but if it's moved they have said.

Once members start deciding on behalf of others or telling them what rating to give reviews it's a slippery slope.