Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Interview with Mia - Chinese sex worker from London  (Read 2680 times)

Offline JPin

Offline GingerNuts

Offline golden bull

Interesting watch, thanks. Has her head screwed on right.
She seems so intelligent and articulate I might have to check her out lol, but physically not my usual type.

Offline victor989

Why do so many WG's like to consider themselves as 'High end sex workers' :crazy:

Offline SamOmar

Why do so many WG's like to consider themselves as 'High end sex workers' :crazy:

They can consider themselves high end , groom of the stool, low end, xena the warrior princess and whatever they want. What's crazy about it?
Banned reason: Undesirable, convicted sex trafficker / pimp
Banned by: daviemac

Offline PumpDump

She is very sexy and seems to have few limits. Would love to see her however £250 an hour is a little out of my budget!

Online Colston36

A great many people like to feel they are better than they are; and if you work at something most people look down on (look at how many on here talk about the ladies) that feeling must be even stronger.

Offline PumpDump

It's because perception is reality. If she tells everyone she is high class many will believe it and pay high class prices. Fair play to her. There are lots of hot girls working in parlors and brothels who if they had a business mind like Mia could follow the same approach. But they don't so the rest of us get to shag them for £60 - 100! 

Offline victor989

Agree with the comments from Colston and Pumpdump.

I've seen WG's of her calibre in Bristol massage parlours for £80/30min. I would never pay £250/hour
(or more as she claims) no matter how 'High-end' a WG thinks she is. 

Online cunningman

if they had a business mind like Mia

I find that very attractive and a huge turn-on.  Possibly not to her rates, though.

Offline SamOmar

Agree with the comments from Colston and Pumpdump.

I've seen WG's of her calibre in Bristol massage parlours for £80/30min. I would never pay £250/hour
(or more as she claims) no matter how 'High-end' a WG thinks she is.

I haven't punted the ladies in Bristol or the ones you have reviewed but they seem to be twice the age as Mia and provide less service

Offline Thegush

She’s right up my street - maybe a birthday treat later this year

Offline SamOmar

I will be giving an interview tomorrow - I definitely do not have the same confidence as Mia but I will give it a shot

Offline puntingpumping1920

I will be giving an interview tomorrow - I definitely do not have the same confidence as Mia but I will give it a shot

Will they blur your face ?

Banned reason: Mr £500k go and buy some fucking manners
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline SamOmar