Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pair jailed for running brothel in Birmingham  (Read 974 times)

Offline Amard

A man and woman have been jailed after running a brothel in Birmingham that exploited trafficked and vulnerable Chinese women working as prostitutes.

Brothel madam Xiao Qin Zhong, 48, and her male accomplice Deli Sun, 49, made thousands of pounds from the women, with many victims having sex with up to ten clients every day.

External Link/Members Only

Offline lillythesavage

This is exactly why I am not comfortable with positive reviews mentioning Mr. Lee, weekly rotation, B&S and using fake pics.

Just the last few words read straight negative to me, yet people are happy to recommend them  :unknown:

Offline nbarnes

This is exactly why I am not comfortable with positive reviews mentioning Mr. Lee, weekly rotation, B&S and using fake pics.

Just the last few words read straight negative to me, yet people are happy to recommend them  :unknown:

I agree, and posted something to this effect recently.

I would love to go for a Chinese ;) but at the best you are gonna get B+S and at worst you are gonna end up screwing some exploited poor Chinese girl smuggled into the country.

Remember - fucking a trafficked woman is a risk to you as well as to her - thanks to 'strict liability' offences dreamed up by previous fuckwit home secretaries.

Offline lillythesavage

I agree, and posted something to this effect recently.

I would love to go for a Chinese ;) but at the best you are gonna get B+S and at worst you are gonna end up screwing some exploited poor Chinese girl smuggled into the country.

Remember - fucking a trafficked woman is a risk to you as well as to her - thanks to 'strict liability' offences dreamed up by previous fuckwit home secretaries.

Me too, but reading this set up with him opening the door, it is exactly the same set up as positive reviews in the East end of London. When questioned, Mr. Lee is security because black guys rob them, his words not mine.

Yet he heartedly recommends to other punters and is happy giving his cash to Mr. Lee, fuck that set up.

Offline FLYING BLUE

This - 100%

Offline PepeMAGA

Reading the description of the setup, a bedroom with red lights... Can't think I've ever seen that outside of Amsterdam.

Offline Henry767

Typical slanted reporting of such cases. The woman jailed was also a sex worker. But she is described as a madam. The sex workers ( note it says that, not innocents coming for other work) were ' lured' , a report of money sent home was a ' boast' etc etc. Hackneyed attitudes and journalism, with a good slug of racism thrown in.

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Typical slanted reporting of such cases. The woman jailed was also a sex worker. But she is described as a madam. The sex workers ( note it says that, not innocents coming for other work) were ' lured' , a report of money sent home was a ' boast' etc etc. Hackneyed attitudes and journalism, with a good slug of racism thrown in.
So you think trafficking and exploiting vulnerable women for their own financial gain is OK do you?? It wasn't one of the girls the bloke exploited that sent money back to China, it was the bloke doing the exploiting.

Detective Constable Tammy Newman-Smith, from West Midlands Police, said: "These two were part of a conspiracy directing and controlling the activities of sex workers who have been lured over from China and trafficked throughout the UK.

“They had absolutely no regard for the wellbeing of the women they controlled, with many of the women being visited by up to ten clients a day.

“They treated them simply as objects for their own personal financial gain.”

No wonder people like them get away with it with people like you thinking it doesn't go on.