Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: China might be looking more promising then Thailand!  (Read 2125 times)

Offline Tom Young

This video came to my feed today on YouTube :

External Link/Members Only

No mentioning of the prices, but I don't see it being more expensive then Thailand...

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: February 01, 2024, 09:41:46 am by Tom Young »

Offline Colston36

I'd be very chary about going to do anything remotely risky in China, Nasty people run things there.

Offline Rayray23k

China's always had a huge underground industry of prostitution.
They're just not available to foreigners like Thailand that's all so unless you are Chinese, I wouldn't hold my breath.

Offline Steely Dan

The footage of pretty girls in white dresses entering a posh room is a KTV, not a brothel.  You pick girls to drink with you, sing with you and play the dice game.  Like an American strip club, it is every now and then possible to get one to come back to your hotel - but it takes hard work, a lot of google translate and good luck. Not in the same universe as Thailand.

Online myothernameis

China's always had a huge underground industry of prostitution.
They're just not available to foreigners like Thailand that's all so unless you are Chinese, I wouldn't hold my breath.

Even as a westerner, you managed to find some Chinese girls, that will entertain you, this risk is to great.   If the police were to raid the place, and you as a person from the UK, your practically up shit creak, and could find your self behind bars

Offline Cambridgy

Pre-pandemic there was a massive clean up in Shanghai and Beijing.

Reliable routes to arranging things -

- Get local support - e.g. if you are over for work, your colleagues are likely to offer to take you for a ‘Massage’.
- Seeking.com is pretty good still - over 300 current options within 20km of Beijing. Do your preparation and move to WeChat before going.
- Massage shops - every Spa - including every high end hotel Spa where it appears legit - you will get an offer for HR as a minimum. Have WeChat be polite and respectful - and in many cases you’ll get an offer of an outcall.
- WeChat search for women nearby…