Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: I wonder?  (Read 1199 times)

jtfm

Just checked into hotel in Cardiff, there was a girl in front of me, mini skirt, heels, big pink suitcase laptop bag.
As I'm looking at her arse I'm thinking to myself what are you doing here?
Checked AW but no clues.
If she not a WG I'm a chinaman.

Offline hockogrockle

In that case, why don't you knock on her bedroom door and ask her how much she charges?

Offline Corus Boy

Just checked into hotel in Cardiff, there was a girl in front of me, mini skirt, heels, big pink suitcase laptop bag.
As I'm looking at her arse I'm thinking to myself what are you doing here?
Checked AW but no clues.
If she not a WG I'm a chinaman.

The gym I use is in a major hotel and I often see a girl/girls/pimp like people in the Jacuzzi.  That often prompts a scouring of AW, Vivastreet and Gumtree.

Once there were two girls in the sauna openly discussing their bookings for the day.  I say openly but it was a little candid but I think any punter would have seen through their 'code.'

Neither appealed to me, especially seeing them with the guy who I marked up as pimp.

jtfm

In that case, why don't you knock on her bedroom door and ask her how much she charges?

Couple of flaws in your plan the major one being I wasn't cute enough to get her room no.
The other being, my cup runneth over tonight, hopefully!

Offline HughJardon

:lol: :lol: :lol:
I would say your prediction is a stone cold cert, either that or an S.A arrangement
A good way to get women to dress provocatively = money..lots of it  :lol:

Offline Mikeh38

Depends which hotel ? Village hotel or the other one on Coryton roundabout

If it's just off the M4 it could be Rachel Superstar ?

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: April 26, 2016, 07:12:45 pm by Mikeh38 »

Offline HS4000Kestral

Guys - we shouldn't mention hotel names on the board....

np500

Please don't meantion hotels lads, puts the girls in a bad place.

jtfm

Depends which hotel ? Village hotel or the other one on Coryton roundabout

If it's just off the M4 it could be Rachel Superstar ?

External Link/Members Only
It wasn't either and I know Rachel, somehow I don't think that's her 'style'

np500

Plus she's ( Rachel superstar ) not in Cardiff until tomorrow ! Only those that book her or any touring girl come to that needs to know the hotel , and that's via personal text or e-mail, should not be spoken of for everyone's security.

Offline HS4000Kestral

I would have thought any WGs would probably try Not to draw attention to themselves when checking in....

Offline Corus Boy

If only some punters were the discrete! :D

Offline sealover

I was in my local corner shop and saw these two attractive blinged up munchkins with EE accents, definitely not small Welsh village regulars.  A bit of research and a few calls and that afternoon I was balls deep up the arse of one of them! Now, I know that I paid for the experience, but this was a right dream come true.  Ahh happy days.

Randolph69

Couple of flaws in your plan the major one being I wasn't cute enough to get her room no.
The other being, my cup runneth over tonight, hopefully!
:P :lol:

jtfm

Reading some of these posts got me thinking?
What's the most stereotypical thing you've seen a prostitute wearing? I'm talking about public places.
In Birmingham about 5yrs ago I opened my hotel room door to find a girl in silver hot pants, skin tight vest with no bra and knee high platform boots!
A couple of weeks ago in Diff my regular squeeze decided she wanted another girl to join in, so we booked a girl on AW, she text to say she was parking, my girl looked out of the window into the car park the see a vision in ankle length shocking pink dress and heels she was struggling to walk in, I bet she turned heads walking through the foyer.

Offline Corus Boy

Outcall to my terraced house back then.  A long retired girl turned up in a 3/4 length fur coat, fully made up, long blonde hair and nothing underneath the coat.

Thigh length booats of course! :D

That was Round One on the doorstep  :D